Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a good, thick book..

And some help finding one. They don't seem to make good thick books anymore, I just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin, and the Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud [which made me cry, but it had a happy ending].<br>So, now I need a thick book, 500+ pages, that I can buy for my nook. ;D<br><br>Help?
"I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
Semper Fi.

Comments

• Mists of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley<br>Jane Eyre by ?<br>Wuthering Heights by ?<br>Left behind series (even if you arent into the who religion thing, its very intrested to read, very long but good. (also try the kids series)<br><br>Need more?
  • Mists of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley<br>Jane Eyre by ?<br>Wuthering Heights by ?<br>Left behind series (even if you arent into the who religion thing, its very intrested to read, very long but good. (also try the kids series)<br><br>Need more?
    <br>Read it. Couldn't get through it.<br>Jane Eyre is by Jane Austen.. I think.<br><br>Wuthering Heights I read, it's by one of the Bronte' sisters.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I don't think it's more than 500 pages, but Tension of the Opposites was an -amazing- book. And that's coming from someone who can't sit through a book to save her life. ;]
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Naughts and Crosses by ? (is the first book of a series)<br>Angels and Demons by Dan Brown/The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Angels and Demons actually comes first...Hollywood fail on the part of the movies)<br>theres another book i read that i think you'd like...but i can't remember the name. go figure xDD
  • Anita Black series, By Laurell k. Hamilton. i think most hit around 450-500 pages.<br><br>The fountainhead, by Ann Rand
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Well I really want to read The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan. I dont know if youre into those kind of books but it sounds really good to me. I saw it in the bookstore and it was pretty thick, I dont know how many pages though.
    slipknot-1.png