Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color Contest, 3 mill dollar prize for best color!>>>

This well end soon! I need a good gifty color, one that people will buy. Veiwers DO NOT STEAL! Winner gets 3 million vpc (= not much but coming up with a color isnt much eaithr lol.<br> <br> Top 3 colors so far:<br> 1. Gingerbread Man w/ Gumdrop Buttons and Chocolate Chip Eyes<br> 2. Soaked Fur w/ Tennis Ball and Smell of Wet Dog<br> 3. Smoked Turkey w/ Cheesy Patatos and Pumpkin Pie <br> BEST ONE YET- Garlic Mashed Patatos/ w Bacon Garvy & Butter<br> 5. Shaking legs w/ Bead of Sweat Down Forhead<br> <br><br> Ooo i like them all<br> Names of people who came up with these will not be posted do to complaints. Thanks (=<br> Also you may just message E.C Belle on vp with your ideas,

Comments

• What things do you like? In nature etc?
  • Um... i like cutsey things like heres some examples of ones ive done my self<br> -milk chocolate w/ creamy caramel swirls<br> -dark chocolate w/ creamy peppermint filling<br><br> So nothing serious and evil, like evil nasty fangs mwhahahah! :P
  • Let me know if you like any of those, and I can come up with more.
  • Yes, I do, and Im craving choclate to. I will add those to the top 3 list (=
  • oh and those where exellent may I add
  • Aparently someone already topped me. Now I need my brain to work.
  • Chicken fried steak w. Gravy fur & Biscuit eyes<br>Chicken fried chicken w. Potato & Gravy eyes<br>Mashed Potatoes w. Homemade White Gravy<br>Juicy Rare Steak w. Tossed Salad<br>Juicy Rare Steak w. Loaded Baked Potato<br>That's all I got >.> I like country food D:
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
    Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.
  • kk
  • -Buttered Yellow Corn w/ Creamy Potato Salad<br>-Sushi Suprise w/ Mean Green Wasbi<br>-Small Banana Cream Pie Blizzard w/ 570 calories <br>-Ooey Gooey Caramel<br>-Dove Almond Milk Chocolate w/ 50 calories<br>-Heart Attack on A Bun w/ 2500 calories<br>-Melted Cookie w/ scalding marks<br><br>Thats all I could think of
  • Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries<br>Chocolate Drizzled Bananas<br>Chocolate Drizzled [Fruit Here]<br>Chocolate Mousse<br>RockyRoad IceCream w. DrizzledChocolate<br>White Chocolate Mousse<br>Glazed w. Chocolate Creme Filling<br>Glazed w. Raspberry Filling<br>White Chocolate Dipped [Fruit Here]<br>Chocolate Dipped [Fruit Here]
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
  • Aparently this is over, although no one decided to inform all of us. (the person messaged me on vp, when I sent in some colors.
  • Aparently this is over, although no one decided to inform all of us. (the person messaged me on vp, when I sent in some colors.
    <br>Well that's not very nice at all is it? I think I may let the whole of Vp use these colors I made up.<br>I don't think I will enter into anymore color contests unless asked.
This discussion has been closed.