Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does it happen?

edited July 2010 in Vent
So, Bama's had a couple interesting days with some of the players on VP and I've come to realize a very old saying really is true in many cases "Birds of a feather flock together"<br><br>In real life, I can see people grouping together because they look similar or dress similar or even talk similarly.. But how, without ever seeing or talking to one another, do the ne'er do wells of the internet find each other on a dog game? I'm just really curious. It almost never, ever fails, if there is one person on the game who is trying to scam people or tries to create trouble, they will inevitably find the other players who do the same thing. It's almost funny sometimes when they start trying to scam each other, but that's besides the point.<br><br>I have actually seen this happen. There will be a couple players we suspect or accused of scamming attempts, so we are watching them and with no introductions, the two will find each other and strike up a conversation.<br><br>So is there some kind of cosmic rule that I missed hearing about that says "Trouble makers always come in twos or more" or "Trouble makers are like magnets, they attract one another"?<br><br>Anyone know?
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Thats pretty funny if you ask me. I was reading it and the part where you said they try to scam eachother?! Thats what made me laugh XD<br>I bow down to you ops lol I can see how frustrating being an Op would be and I don't know if I could keep up with it. . . *gives bama cookies*<br></span></span>
  • Hmm thats interesting! I wonder if its just an amazing coincidence or what. I'm surprised they're able to scam each other cause as a scammer, don't you know most of the tricks? I guess thats just a failage and karma taking over.
    8x32tt.png
  • Maybe scammers are magnets for other scammers >.> or maybe they ate magnets and are being dragged together?<br>Either way read this and actually started laughing like a hyena. Congrats to all the Ops catching the magnetic scammers :D
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
    Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.