Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dude..

edited July 2010 in Vent
I'm still up at 4 in the morning.. I don't even feel sleepy.. Is this normal?<br><br>I guess what may be bothering me is that my fiancé leaves on July 14th for Branson Missouri with his family and won't return till July 23rd.. Only 9 days? I know. The catch?<br><br>I'm leaving July 23rd to go to New York then Tennessee. I won't return home till August 5th.<br><br>Therefore, I won't see Joey again until August 5th. I looked at my calendar, that's exactly one month. It's already tearing me up thinking about not being with him that long..<br><br>Maybe that's why I'm not sleeping? Does anyone else have sleeping problems?<br><br>=(

Comments

• oo. im going to Branson on sunday. we live close. go alot.<br><br>buuut.<br><br>im a night owl.<br><br><br>go to bed at 5amish<br><br>sleep till noon
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • From what I've heard a lot of us vpians are night owls xD<br>I used to stay up till around 2am, get up 6am for school >.> Buttt I don't do that anymore cause I got in trouble at school for sleeping in class too much xD<br><br>Try reading a book or drawing?<br>I find concentrating on just one thing for a while get's me sleepy fast, solitaire works wonders with me :D <br><br>That sucks about not being able to see him for so long :\<br>Set up video chat dates prehaps?
  • @Dogcot: Lucky.. I aint been to Branson in like... EVER lol used to go all the time.. then we stopped and started going to TN..<br><br>@Clo: Yea.. I stayed up late on school nights as well till I started dating Joey.. Then he had me getting up at 5:00 every morning and I started going to bed around 10:00 every night.. xD I could read breaking dawn some more I guess..It's the closest book I have to me atm.. Solitaire seems like a good idea.. The video chat wouldn't work.. His laptop is broken and his mom would freak.. Shes wierd.. He promised to text all day and call every night so.. I guess it wont be THAT bad..
  • Awww, I just found this photo of Joey and I.. hah.. He took it yesterday on his phone and e-mailed it to me.. i just now checked my e-mails... lol...<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Joey & I:</span> <a href="http://i30.tinypic.com/302ch2x.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i30.tinypic.com/302ch2x.jpg</a>;