Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

>.< eww

edited July 2010 in Vent
So Clear. Sparkling Water. Raspberry. This stuff is<br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:200">DISGUISTING</span></span></span>
dogcot2.png
22/100 mill so far
I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer

Comments

• :O i know i drink out of a hose that stuff is sick!
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • isnt it! *gags and dies* xD and its all my mom will buy. and i really dont wanna drink out of our faucet. soo. EWW. im stuck with this poison
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • I drink out of a hose and its really good actually yet there is a risk of worms XD
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • What are you talking about? Flavored water? I like it. I used to drink Propel, but it's expensive.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I love flavored water but some kinds are just yucky :lol:
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sink Water is decent to drink even if its foggy the fog means it has air bubbles in it. Most water bottles have 20% sink water in it so your good there. And yes some flavored water is icky. Also hose and sink water are the same thing so neither one is better or worse =) Except for that there may be bugs or algae in the hose Yuck.
    55klovek.png
  • I love sparkling water.....well.......SOME flavors
    together.jpg
  • Yeah its pretty good
    55klovek.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I love flavored water, but some of them make your teeth feel gross. xD</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • 55klovek wrote:
    Sink Water is decent to drink even if its foggy the fog means it has air bubbles in it. Most water bottles have 20% sink water in it so your good there. And yes some flavored water is icky. Also hose and sink water are the same thing so neither one is better or worse =) Except for that there may be bugs or algae in the hose Yuck.
    <br><br>The more the better :P
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • naaah, its the brand thats grosssy. its So Clear.<br><br>It tastes like So Bad<br><br>carboniated/sparkly water.<br><br>i gave some to my friend who hadnt had it before<br><br>i've now seen a real, live action, spittake (:
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I love flavored water, but some of them make your teeth feel gross. xD</span></span>
    <br>Exactly what I was going to say. xP
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • I've had the carbonated flavored water too. I used to love it too death as a little kid, but I don't remember what brand it was. I think it was probably an off brand.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I drink Crystal Clear. Its bubbly and yummy and a big bottles like 65¢.
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    I drink Crystal Clear. Its bubbly and yummy and a big bottles like 65¢.
    <br><br>crystal clear is yummy (:<br><br>i love it coz we cant have colored drinks during class<br><br>so all people drink is plain water<br><br>cept me<br><br>coz im cool like that
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far