Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmade Goodie Dye! (Accepting Trainings Only!!) BIN'ed

edited July 2010 in Auction
The last auction I had someone BIN'ed but didn't meet the terms so I am auctioning off<span style="font-weight:bold"> (1)</span> <span style="font-weight:bold">UNMADE GOODIE DYE OR 25 MILL IN VPC</span> and I am only accepting trainings, I would do them myself but I just don't have the time. <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Trainings will be RH'ing till aggro caps and then special grooming to either 11 or 12 yrs old</span></span>.<br><br>To Be Qualified:<br>You <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">MUST</span></span> have 100 in training<br>You <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">MUST</span></span> have a Sponsor Training Kennel<br>You <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">MUST</span></span> complete at least 2 dogs per day<br>You <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">MUST</span></span> complete all trainings first<br><br>If you cannot meet the qualifications, please <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">DO NOT</span></span> bid! Thanks!<br><br>If you need a middleman, we can arrange that and I also have a ref<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB: 50 Yrs of RH'ing & Grooming<br>HB: <br>BIN: 400 Yrs of RH'ing & Grooming - (Holleywood)</span><br><br>There is a reserve so if it is NOT met then I will not go through with this auction.<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Auction Ends: July 10th (Unless BIN'ed)</span>