Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Auction [Ends July 1st]

edited July 2010 in Auction
<span style="font-size:75">It’s not like I need more money or anything, well …actually >.<<br><br>THEREFORE! I give you a dye auction. Clean, sweet, and simple. This auction will last two weeks. That means on <span style="font-weight:bold">July 1st</span>, I’ll end this with the highest bidder lest it’s <span style="font-style:italic">bin’d</span> by then. The dye will be by paypal :D<br><br>Rules<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">MM</span>’d unless I knows you<br>-VPC<span style="text-decoration:underline"> only</span> (I train myself and am not a big collector of gifties)<br>-Bid retractions are fine, but not at the last second ^_^;;<br><br>Now lets get started:<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">SB</span>: 3 mill<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">MBI</span>: 500k<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">HB</span>: 25mil Zoe<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">BIN</span>: 50 mill (hahahah, yea…)</span>
I ish Mousie!
107m9h4.jpg

Comments