Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

blurred edge designs;

edited July 2010 in General Services
i have lots of examples, a lot of people have seen my stuff, one of my latest is in my sig so just glance down there for banners. as for layouts just ask. because right now i'm not in the mood to dig up a lot of examples, okay peace.<br><br>BANNER FORM;<br><span style="font-weight:bold">colors;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">pictures;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">text;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">sub-text;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">font type;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">size;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">other;</span><br><br>BANNER ORDERS - <span style="font-weight:bold">two</span> spots open<br>twloha - complete, PAID<br>blueisis - complete, PAID<br>kittkattize - complete, PAID<br>clutzilia - complete, PAID<br>kittkattize2 - complete, PAID<br>tiffer - uncomplete, unpaid<br>secret dreams - uncomplete, unpaid<br><br>LAYOUT FORM;<br>attach the banner form to this*<br><span style="font-weight:bold">number of columns</span> 1 - 4<br><span style="font-weight:bold">number of link boxes</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">number of text boxes</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">scroll</span> yes or no<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">background color;</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">accent colors;</span> two<br><span style="font-weight:bold">other</span><br><br>LAYOUT ORDERS - <span style="font-weight:bold">no</span> spot open<br>bruiser - uncomplete, unpaid<br><br>contracts to <span style="font-weight:bold">Nix II</span><br>you name your price
oa3hpv.png

Comments