Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was Vp Sold?

Comments

• Hi, I'm Lara/Mary! It's so cool to have new owners! I'm really excited. Do you have any new plans for VP?<br><br>*tackleglomps*
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • Welcome admin1 and admin2 its nice to meet y'all :D i'm really excited to see what changes will come to vp :3 I hope you will come to like vp as much as we do :D
    k1b98z.jpg
  • Sea Oats wrote:
    ellary wrote:
    Well I'm glad to see VP wont be going down the drain after all.<br>I'm sure many of us were actually beginning to fear that it was with the lack of anything really.. happening, until recently.<br><br>Welcome to the game, admin1 and Nate.
    <br><span style="font-size:92">I agree. Especially with so many players leaving lately. Hopefully this will help with keeping new players interested and the current players around longer.</span>
    <br><br>That is what I am hoping too. Although unless they can pull of some drastic changes and add some super new fun stuff to the game that will make it exciting again, I doubt I will ever get back into playing VP, my love for the game was extinguished well over a year ago.<br><br>I'm happy to stick around for a chit chat now and again, but it was sad to watch the community I so thoroughly enjoyed and loved slowly disintegrate :/ and although I no longer play I would never want the game to go belly up.<br><br>A change in owner is definitely what the game needs, they'll be excited about improving the game, and eventually personalising it in way to make it theirs rather than still looking and running like the OW game. The players will be excited about new changes that might be added etc, and it now gives us an opportunity to be listened to.<br><br>In all honesty, I think Nef's love for VP probably died out a while ago, like how mine did too. I would explain what appeared to be her lack of interest in VP - the lack of updates or changes. I personally think the change of hands should have happened a year ago but none the less, it is happening now, and for that I am thankful.
  • ellary wrote:
    Sea Oats wrote:
    ellary wrote:
    Well I'm glad to see VP wont be going down the drain after all.<br>I'm sure many of us were actually beginning to fear that it was with the lack of anything really.. happening, until recently.<br><br>Welcome to the game, admin1 and Nate.
    <br><span style="font-size:92">I agree. Especially with so many players leaving lately. Hopefully this will help with keeping new players interested and the current players around longer.</span>
    <br><br>That is what I am hoping too. Although unless they can pull of some drastic changes and add some super new fun stuff to the game that will make it exciting again, I doubt I will ever get back into playing VP, my love for the game was extinguished well over a year ago.<br><br>I'm happy to stick around for a chit chat now and again, but it was sad to watch the community I so thoroughly enjoyed and loved slowly disintegrate :/ and although I no longer play I would never want the game to go belly up.<br><br>A change in owner is definitely what the game needs, they'll be excited about improving the game, and eventually personalising it in way to make it theirs rather than still looking and running like the OW game. The players will be excited about new changes that might be added etc, and it now gives us an opportunity to be listened to.<br><br>In all honesty, I think Nef's love for VP probably died out a while ago, like how mine did too. I would explain what appeared to be her lack of interest in VP - the lack of updates or changes. I personally think the change of hands should have happened a year ago but none the less, it is happening now, and for that I am thankful.
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Honestly, as many people as I have watched leave, the game will never be the same for me either. I've taken long breaks from VP but I always have an urge to come back and every time I do someone new is gone or something has changed; whether that be good or bad change.<br><br>I agree that a new ownership is a good thing, because like you said, they're newly passionate about it and are more eager to see it be successful. Not only that, though. They don't have as much on their plates as far as games go, which also gives them more time.<br><br>While all this is going to take me a while to get used to, I feel it is for the better of VP.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • ellary wrote:
    <br><br>Thanks Ellary! and quite the opposite - we're planning to make VP better and more enjoyable than ever:)
  • snowjo wrote:
    Welcome to VP!<br><br>Glad to get to know you, and I'll see you around.<br><br>Congrats on the wedding, Ari! <br><br>Hope to see you guys more. Change may be exactly what VP needs.<br><br>Thanks for the current changes, and I can't wait to see what's in the future.<br><br>Again, welcome!
    <br><br>Thanks so much Snowjo! Looking forward to seeing you around too:)
  • Evlon wrote:
    Hale and Welcome admin1 and Nate!<br><br>As a long standing member of Virtualpups I feel I need to at least say hello to the both of you :3 I Hope to see all the changes and improvements you shall make to VP. I can see that already some great strides have been made in the way the game is managed, mostly the almost instant upgrades ;D<br><br>I am also glad to hear that part of the proceeds VP makes will be given to a shelter to help animals that are still in need no matter who owns the site.
    <br><br>Nice to meet you and thanks for the warm hello Evlon! Thanks for the support as well and we look forward to working with everyone on changes and improvements in the future!
  • Toonya wrote:
    Hi, I'm Lara/Mary! It's so cool to have new owners! I'm really excited. Do you have any new plans for VP?<br><br>*tackleglomps*
    <br><br>Hiya - we're really excited too:) Our plans are to first understand and get a firm handle on the backend technical aspects of VP. Then we hope to make upgrades and improvements based on feedback from ops, nef and you as players.<br><br>We have planned to upgrade the forum software as the first improvement.<br><br>We'll then work with the community to prioritize further improvements going forward! Underlying all of this is that we will be sure not to make drastic changes that will change the fundamental gameplay or feel of the game:)
  • Holleywood wrote:
    Welcome admin1 and admin2 its nice to meet y'all :D i'm really excited to see what changes will come to vp :3 I hope you will come to like vp as much as we do :D
    <br><br>Great to meet ya too Holleywood! Thanks for the welcome!
  • Welcome admin1 and Nate, glad to see VP will be taken c are of a bit better now!! The game and all the people in it deserve nothing but the best !
    IF I OWE YOU MONEY FOR BANNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL GET THE CONTRACT TO YOU TOMORROW EVENING!!
  • <span style="font-size:92">Oh, yay! I'm so excited for VP to be changed.<br>It's been the same for as long as I've been here, and<br>I have a feeling it's gonna feel great to make some<br>changes around this place.<br><br>I agree with everyone else, people have been leaving <br>and it kinda just makes me wanna sink back into my hole, <br>because there's no one to talk to anymore. xD<br><br>But, anyways.<br>Hi! I'm Kaley and I love to talk. <3<br>Nice to meet you, admin1 and Nate. (:</span>
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Are ya'll planning to make new rules? A new layout? XD
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • Kaley wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Oh, yay! I'm so excited for VP to be changed.<br>It's been the same for as long as I've been here, and<br>I have a feeling it's gonna feel great to make some<br>changes around this place.<br><br>I agree with everyone else, people have been leaving <br>and it kinda just makes me wanna sink back into my hole, <br>because there's no one to talk to anymore. xD<br><br>But, anyways.<br>Hi! I'm Kaley and I love to talk. <3<br>Nice to meet you, admin1 and Nate. (:</span>
    <br><br>Great that you sound as excited as we are Kaley! Nice to meet ya as well:) Look forward to working with you and the rest of the community!
  • Toonya wrote:
    Are ya'll planning to make new rules? A new layout? XD
    <br><br>Hiya Toonya, we are not planning to make new rules or major changes to gameplay - we will focus on improvements and upgrades first. We haven't decided exactly what upgrades to focus on yet as we want to understand the backend technical aspect to ensure the game runs smoothly first and then we'll reach out to players and ops to compile and prioritize a list of improvements together:)
  • i decided to throw out my own welcome (: it's nice to see new things happening and i'm glad that you guys have taken an interest in bettering the site rather than just letting it sit and rot. i've been playing off and on for a good while and the most that's changed when i come back from a break is normally people have left. i hope you guys enjoy the vp community and keep us up to date with everything you guys are trying to do to improve vp. and welcome again <3
    oa3hpv.png
  • AriAndNate wrote:
    Hiya, Toonya
    <br><br>Call me Lara xD
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • Clutzilia wrote:
    Welcome admin1 and Nate, glad to see VP will be taken c are of a bit better now!! The game and all the people in it deserve nothing but the best !
    <br><br>Thanks so much for the warm welcome:) We agree with all you said and will dedicate ourselves to giving you all the best!
  • Toonya wrote:
    AriAndNate wrote:
    Hiya, Toonya
    <br><br>Call me Lara xD
    <br><br>Will do - thanks Lara!
  • &&_blur wrote:
    i decided to throw out my own welcome (: it's nice to see new things happening and i'm glad that you guys have taken an interest in bettering the site rather than just letting it sit and rot. i've been playing off and on for a good while and the most that's changed when i come back from a break is normally people have left. i hope you guys enjoy the vp community and keep us up to date with everything you guys are trying to do to improve vp. and welcome again <3
    <br><br>Thanks for the kind words:) We're glad you are excited for the updates and improvements too! Look forward to getting to know you and we will definitely keep you all in the loop!<br><br>Cheers!
  • Welcome admin1 and Nate!<br>I've been on VP about 4-5 years and I CANNOT WAIT for these much needed updates. I'm sure your contribution will be great. I have to admit this whole "new owners" deal had me a bit worried for a while but I've been reassured and just wanted to welcome ya to VP!<br>If ya ever catch me on chat (if you guys ever happen to pop in) I'd love to say hello! (I'm known as Bobolu, Bobo, Bob, and Bobbles on chat lol)<br>Enjoy VP! And we'll surly be enjoying you!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • *flops down on Bob*
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • Toonya wrote:
    *flops down on Bob*
    <br><br>Agh! I ish crushed by a Larakins!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Hey I lost 2 pounds. (gained actually I look like a pumpkin xD i got a horrible spray tan)
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">Ok, my post was lost on the old forums lol<br><br>Hello admin1 & Nate! Welcome to VP.<br>I'm BobCat. I've been playing for more than 5 years now.<br>I'm looking forward to the future as you two being the new owners lol</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">Ok, my post was lost on the old forums lol<br><br>Hello admin1 & Nate! Welcome to VP.<br>I'm BobCat. I've been playing for more than 5 years now.<br>I'm looking forward to the future as you two being the new owners lol</span></span>
    <br><br>Thank you so much for the warm welcome BobCat! We look forward to getting to know you and growing VP together:)<br><br>Happy Friday!<br><br>nate
  • <span style="font-size:87">Ahha..leave it to me to be delayed on welcoming but I rarely look at this forum section xD<br><br>Welcome to VP admin1 & Nate. I've been playing VP for 5-6 years now (used to be DarknessLies so if you see people referring to me as Darky[old nickname] ahha) I really like what you guys have done so far-especially with the forums. It was a bit of a shock to log on, however, and everything was changed (I thought my computer was being a butt) but now that I have figured everything out-I absolutely <span style="font-style:italic">love</span> the forums. They're so much...more organized? I look forward to what you guys will do in the future and seeing what changes new minds (such as yourself) can come up with to make VP a more relaxed and enjoyable place. You guys seem to really care about VP and seem to want to do what's not only the best of you-but the players as well and I think that's one of the many things that will make you guys be fantastic owners of VP. Once again, welcome to VP {|:) I look forward to seeing you around <br><br>-Darky</span>
    rawr-4.png
  • lol. Idk if I added my welcome so I will do that now. :P Welcome admin1 and admin2 and I am very excited about all the new updates. Like everyone else I was worried when everything started to get suspicious and hated it with a passion but I have adjusted and actually love all the new updates so far. :P I have been here for about 4 years, maybe more idk. xD. And I love what has been done. I am glad to have you two aboard and oober glad for all the work you guys have already put into vp.
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • Welcome admin1 and Nate,<br><br>Im Tbone, but known on Vp as Fly.<br>I still find it werid and wonder about new owners. xD<br>Due to the fact of getting huge updates in another game I play that has new owners,<br>tho I am happy to know that you don't plan anything huge to come just yet.<br>Anything that is needed as updates and useful would be helpful :D.<br>Just the feeling of updating a game with useless stuff seems pointless to me. =X<br>but thats just how I think.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Hi -waves-<br><br>I'm Mad :D I've been playing for a little over 5 years. <br>and i must agree with with everyone, the new updates are amazing. <br>good work
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • tarnish wrote:
    Hmm how interesting. I think we should know, but I am liking how things are being updated. xD
    <br><br>I agee with Tarnish. Ive bought a sponser and 3 giftys and in the last month and everythings better. The ycome in immeditly, and so far nothings been wrong
This discussion has been closed.