Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ever Tried To Write A Story / Book?

So, has anyone of vp ever tried or have writted a book / short story at all? :D Ive had a few -failed- attempts.. So, what is vp's writing skills like? :)
Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
- Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
6/40

Comments

• I have tried *counts* a bazillion times. Finished a few but they suck lol working on another now. Mainly been working on manga though :/ Yus I have turned over to the dark side lol
  • I would like to start one im just haveing a hrd time thinking up one.
  • I write all the time. Im currently writing a twisted love story, a vampire story, a zombie story, and a horror story with a follow up in mind. (:
    slipknot-1.png
  • Lulu and I are currently writting one =) but we arent letting out any details on it yet.. only three people know what its about and stuff.. ive tried to write others but was never passionate about it as i am about this one...<br><br>ive had a few poems published in books though =)
  • I do enjoy writing. Heck just at 8am I came up with a very random but funny story. I let my younger sister, older brother, and a few close friends read it. Though all my short story's always come out in poetry form.
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
    Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.
  • I'm working on a novel at the moment, it's over two-hundred pages, and has been a serious commitment of mine for quite the while. :wink:
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Short stories.. I've written tons. The only full length story I wrote so far and finished was fanfiction stuff... which really does no good but to get me some lovin from my readers xD<br><br>I have a book I'm working on. It's all planned out, I'm incredibly close with my characters, etc. But I'm just getting nowhere. I have tons of short stories with the characters though, but all of them are AU, therefore, they have nothing to do with my book's storyline. The plot of that... i have released to no one. I'm very paranoid xD But, short stories I don't mind placing online. It gets my characters out there. I had some good remarks on my Cyan <3<br><br>I also am pretty big on writing poetry, though I don't consider myself very good at it. I usually write poetry with a more prose type of thing going for it, so I have gotten some strong critique that my poems are too prose-y *shrugs* Oh well. Poetry is quick and fun and lets me get some muse out without having to commit too much time.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • *raises hand* I have.<br>I've been trying to write one over that past few weeks, but I have issues with creativeness. d: xD