Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need Books!!

2»

Comments

• Brittsy wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">The Moth Diaries </span>by <span style="font-weight:bold">Rachel Klein</span>; <span style="font-size:75">At an exclusive girls' boarding school, a sixteen year-old girl records her most intimate thoughts in a diary. </span><br><span style="font-size:75">It's rather dark, though it is definitely my favorite book.</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">A Mango-Shaped Space</span> by <span style="font-weight:bold">Wendy Mass</span> ; <span style="font-size:75">Mia Winchell, a thirteen-year-old girl living with synesthesia. Her synesthesia causes her problems in school, with friends, and winning the understanding of her parents and peers.</span><br><span style="font-size:75">Synesthesia is a really amazing topic, in my opinion.</span><br><br><br>well i hoped that helped :D
    <br>Oh I also recommend this, it's an amazing book. :]
  • The Wild Girls by Pat Murphey was really good.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Brittsy wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">The Moth Diaries </span>by <span style="font-weight:bold">Rachel Klein</span>; <span style="font-size:75">At an exclusive girls' boarding school, a sixteen year-old girl records her most intimate thoughts in a diary. </span><br><span style="font-size:75">It's rather dark, though it is definitely my favorite book.</span><br>
    <br><br>My friend keeps telling me to read The Moth Diaries xD<br>I just cant find it anywhere |:
  • ellary wrote:
    Brittsy wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">The Moth Diaries </span>by <span style="font-weight:bold">Rachel Klein</span>; <span style="font-size:75">At an exclusive girls' boarding school, a sixteen year-old girl records her most intimate thoughts in a diary. </span><br><span style="font-size:75">It's rather dark, though it is definitely my favorite book.</span><br>
    <br><br>My friend keeps telling me to read The Moth Diaries xD<br>I just cant find it anywhere |:
    <br><br>Yeah, it's an amazing book, but i doubt it's very well-known. :/<br>i found it on sale awhile ago, have you tried ordering from Amazon?
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Brittsy wrote:
    ellary wrote:
    Brittsy wrote:
    <br><br>Yeah, it's an amazing book, but i doubt it's very well-known. :/<br>i found it on sale awhile ago, have you tried ordering from Amazon?
    <br><br>i dont order the books, i give the list of books i want to my mom and she gets them. I believe she googles it and whatever comes up cheapest she gets (:
  • Brittsy wrote:
    ellary wrote:
    Brittsy wrote:
    <br>Nope, I have no money in my bank, xD all I have is cash right now<br>I've been trailing through so many stores for it.<br>I might just nab it if i go to my friends at some point >.> when she is not looking of course :D
  • i was looking throught my bookself and i found the hunger game :D<br>now i have room on my list for more books!
  • i finished it last night :( great book<br>anymore suggestions?
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman (its amazing)<br>Wake Trilogy >.< (Even though Miley is pretty much attached to playing the main character in the movie) by Lisa McMann<br>Willow by Julie Hoban (Though its a tad to fast for my tastes)<br>Nightlight (For the making fun of twilight aspect, it made me laugh so hard haha)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif