Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lightning Banner Auction (: - OVER

edited June 2010 in Auction
<span style="font-size:92"><Xae|Away> oaters should make a banner lightning auction<br><Icarus> a what? o.o<br><Xae|Away> lightning auction: very fast, 1-24 hours<br><Xae|Away> your banners are more valuable because of their rarity<br><Icarus> rarity? xD<br><Xae|Away> yeah dude, you're never on VP xD<br><Xae|Away> btw<br><Icarus> cause i dropped off the face of the arts planet<br><br>Thus, the lightning auction was born. You've got <span style="color:red">24 hours</span> to bid. This will end promptly at <span style="color:red">10AM EST on June 17th, 2010</span>.<br><br>Two slots is all I'm offering. <br><br>Examples? Plethora of them scattered throughout <a href="http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=64131"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this</a> post.<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">SLOT UNO</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 100k<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:green">3mill - Middeh</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 50k<br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> 5mill<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">SLOT DOS</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 100k<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:green">2mill - fael</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 50k<br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> 5mill<br><br>Happy bidding. (:</span>
<span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
10.31.10 ❤
</span></div>

Comments