Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layouts and banners! (Completed some, guys!)

edited July 2010 in Giveaways, Etc.
From working on my own layout, I've found it more fun than I'd like to admit. I'm just getting started with HTML and Photoshop CS3, but the results aren't too bad. Really. :lol: <br>So here's my kennel:<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=244462"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Clicky clicky click!</a><br>I made the banner, and I slapped together the coding. So, if anyone wants a layout, I can do the same for them. Or just a banner, that's fine too. :D<br>For samples, look on page 2 of this thread. <br>Layout template:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Banner? (If so, fill out the banner template too):<br>Background colour/theme:<br>Scrollbox (how many?) or just text:<br>Dropdown menu:<br>Anything else:<br></span><br><br><br>Banner template:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:<br>Main colour/theme:<br>Background:<br>Images (I only use Corbis):<br>Main text:<br>Subtext:<br>Font (I won't download any, sorries):<br></span><br><br>So I'll have 1 layout spot open:<br><br>1. Atty Attacky<br><br>And as many banner spots as you guys need.

Comments