Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Novice Train Off -Open-

Well I have a bunch of rescue dogs I need to get Rid of so I figured why not do a train off for novices and help them earn some money and sponser trainings! So here it goes please PM me with any questions.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Step One: </span> You will place bid $0 on any dog in my Rescue Kennel.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Step Two:</span> Train the dog so the skills Reach 280<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Step Three:</span> Let Me Know when You have finished Training the dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Step Four:</span> Sell The Dog or Keep The dog its up to You<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Rules and Info</span></span><br>- The person who trains the Most dogs Wins. Simple eh?<br>- Must be a Novice<br>- Dogs skills must be trained to 280<br>- Have 4 dogs at a time, once they are trained you may have 4 more<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=314530"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=314530</a>; Any of the dogs in the rescue kennel are available for this. The dogs in the Main Kennel Are <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Not.</span></span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes:</span></span><br>1st: 5mill & Giftie & 10 Sponser Trainings<br>2nd: 3 mill & Giftie & 5 Sponser Trainings<br>3rd: 2mill & Giftie & 5 Sponser Training<br><br>For every 10 Dogs You Train you will also recieve One 280/200 sponser Training.<br><br>Extra Prizes: You also get to keep the VPC you get from selling the dog.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Entry's:</span></span><br>Shadow Apocalypse- 4 dogs<br>Mysterious Love- 3 dogs<br><br><br><br><br>
<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel link:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Links to the dogs You want:</span> <span style="font-style:italic">If it doesnt matter wich dogs please tell me how many you want</span>

Comments