Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My New Baby Artemis! Story and Pic Heavy

2»

Comments

• kaycov wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    kaycov wrote:
    lol yea!! how many animals do you have now?
    <br><br>haha Vampy is helping her mom with trays this morning or still asleep so I'll answer this one for you xD<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Horses:</span></span><br>Hara<br>Shelby (pregnant)<br>Blaze<br>Tawny<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Dogs:</span></span><br>Piper<br>Scout<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Rabbits:</span></span><br>Jax<br>Rosie (pregnant)<br>Ruby<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Cow:</span></span><br>Artemis<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Sheep:</span></span><br>Dizzy (Sheepy) AKA: Carpet (I gave her the nickname carpet xD sorry Vampy)<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Hamsters:</span></span><br>Pip<br>Squeak<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Cat:</span></span><br>Lucy AKA Lucifer (thanx Vampy for reminding me of this one)<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Chickens:</span></span><br>Vampy, is it 70k or 700k chickens? (her daddy is a chicken farmer)<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Also:</span></span><br>Last time I was at her house, her momma was saying that she may be getting Aussie pups soon. lol She has TONS of animals xD Thats why I pick at her about "Another Animal?!?!?"<br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Love ya Vampy <3 haha</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">P.S. I never see Lucy when I'm there, so I keep forgetting about her T.T</span>
    <br><br>WOW thats alot i have lots of animals too!! They are the best :D
    <br><br>Indeed. I plan on having a LOT more too. I wanna breed horses, dogs, and rabbits in a farm when i get older.. along with being a horse trainer and showing all 3 species
  • That would be so cool!! I would bring all my horses to you to be trained:)
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • So, Vampy, I get to watch you train these horses so i can laugh when you get frustrated right? xD <333
  • After college i wanna apprentice under justin or some other trainer. Hopefully specializing in Queens horses and reining
  • Do you ride i do i have a few horses ,. by the way she's ADORABLE!! :)
    1sfgwy.png
  • Do you ride i do i have a few horses ,. by the way she's ADORABLE!! :)
    <br><br>omg dont even get her started on horses.. you will NEVER hear the end of it. lol
  • Garnet wrote:
    Do you ride i do i have a few horses ,. by the way she's ADORABLE!! :)
    <br><br>omg dont even get her started on horses.. you will NEVER hear the end of it. lol
    <br><br>XD indeed
  • Ha ha i love how the moods/conversations change!! I love to just read them :) BTW Very cute Calf... I have many horses ( I am Kaycov's twin )
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • Yea lol we sistas:)
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • You should see me and Garn in real life. We accidentally recorded us goofing off at a sleep over once and we STILL laugh at ourselves from that thing HAHAHA
  • HA HA!!! See what i mean? Totally RANDUM... I love it!!
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • You should see me and Garn in real life. We accidentally recorded us goofing off at a sleep over once and we STILL laugh at ourselves from that thing HAHAHA
    <br><br>time out.. which recording..? we have many >.> oh! and i still have that recording on my phone of you going "crap! crap! no! Noooo!" xD<br><br><br>
    kmcov wrote:
    ( I am Kaycov's twin )
    <br><br>I always wondered if you guys where related or just bffs like Vampy and myself.. lol
  • Garnet wrote:
    You should see me and Garn in real life. We accidentally recorded us goofing off at a sleep over once and we STILL laugh at ourselves from that thing HAHAHA
    <br><br>time out.. which recording..? we have many >.> oh! and i still have that recording on my phone of you going "crap! crap! no! Noooo!" xD<br><br><br>
    kmcov wrote:
    ( I am Kaycov's twin )
    <br><br>I always wondered if you guys where related or just bffs like Vampy and myself.. lol
    <br><br><br>Ha ha that is hilarious . Ah videos... We have a few funny ones lol<br>and yep were twins <span style="font-style:italic">and</span> best friends lol
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • kmcov wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    You should see me and Garn in real life. We accidentally recorded us goofing off at a sleep over once and we STILL laugh at ourselves from that thing HAHAHA
    kmcov wrote:
    ( I am Kaycov's twin )
    <br><br><br>Ha ha that is hilarious . Ah videos... We have a few funny ones lol<br>and yep were twins <span style="font-style:italic">and</span> best friends lol
    <br><br>Coolio lol im kinda glad i dont have any siblings my age.. we would fight all the time...
  • Garnet wrote:
    kmcov wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    kmcov wrote:
    ( I am Kaycov's twin )
    <br><br>Coolio lol im kinda glad i dont have any siblings my age.. we would fight all the time...
    <br>Ha ya we fight more often than not lol but we always make up and get<br>over it. Same with my other sibs (an older sis and little bro).
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • haha wow i think ive only fought with one of my siblings like twice.. we all get along REALLY well somehow xD (I have two older brothers)