Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ever get the feeling...

edited May 2010 in Vent
Do you ever get the feeling that you're being talked about?<br>I don't have a lot of friends, but the few really good friends I do have hang out with people I don't really like so much. So I was on a cruise dance a while ago, and some person danced with me and I gave them my number. Well, now the people I don't like are talking about an indie movie they saw about a girl who saw a guy, and was so desperate she followed him around, even though he wasn't that hot. Then they start talking about the other girls in it that where prettier than her. I didn't even follow him around that much, I just tried to find him 1 more time cuz I found a pen and wanted his number. (I didn't have my phone with me). So anyways, they know about the guy, the fact that he got other numbers (it's a dance, what do you expect?), that he's not really that hot but not ugly either, the fact that I tried to find him again and that I was kind of excited. I'm so mad. And it's not like they can talk, they didn't get numbers themselves. In fact, only I did in my school. And the movie was convieniently (sp?) made by 1 girls cousin in school, and she gave it back to that cousin, deleting the copy she downloaded onto her computer!
Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!

Comments