Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP is messing up!

Every time i try to get on it will not log in! When i tried to post on Bark park it logged me out for some reason then i tried to get back on and it will not let me! Can anyone help please? :cry:
Image1-7.png

Comments

• the same thing happened to me :[
  • have you fixed it yet?
    Image1-7.png
  • <span style="color:darkred">Me too. I panicked!<br>I tried my novice kennel too and it didnt work either, so I stopped panicking about someone scamming me!<br><br>Whats going on!? :shock: </span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • i dont know it just happened to me so i am freaking out! I wonder whats going on..... :?
    Image1-7.png
  • It would appear the server is down. We've got a call in to the owner so she knows and we'll get it back up as soon as possible.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I can't get on as well. I guess we have to wait.
    8x32tt.png
  • It's happening to me too. I thought I was scammed.
    All bids, etc. will come from Crystal-Marie|Holding

15mh9w0.jpg
    http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=238485
  • Alabama wrote:
    It would appear the server is down. We've got a call in to the owner so she knows and we'll get it back up as soon as possible.
    <br><br><br>Thank you Alabama!!! :D And yeah I guess we have to wait...
    Image1-7.png
  • Bama is sneaky and posted right before me. *wags finger at*<br><br>xD
    8x32tt.png
  • OH thank goodness!! I was FREAKING out bad XD *Relieved*
    Toxic_Wolf_Paw_by_TheShadowStallion_zps5c96b135.jpg
  • oh my gosh xD i was like freaking out thinking someone had gotten into my account and changed my pass or something.. phew..
  • I thought my accounts were stolen. lol <br><br>I can't log into any of them.
  • Yeah, kinda scary LOL
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • OMG I was freaking out! Thanks Bama
    2i9penq.jpg
  • I'm able to get on now ;)
    8x32tt.png
  • Me too!! So excited!
    2i9penq.jpg
  • whoo! I'm on. :)
    All bids, etc. will come from Crystal-Marie|Holding

15mh9w0.jpg
    http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=238485
  • This whole new server thing is turning out to be a big pain in the rear for poor Neffy >.>
    paranoid.png
  • I was thinking the same thing! I hope it turns out to be worth it :o It would be awful for her to go through all this and find that the new server has the usual issues!
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • It should be worth it. <br><br>I don't understand all of it, but it seems part of the problem is that the coding for the old server is a tad out of date for the new server, so the coding used for the game on the old server isn't always agreeing with what the new server's code wants to do. This is the problem with linking to Orbis Worlds as well, because Orbis Worlds is on a different/older server.<br><br>The older coding on the old server is what kept the forums from being able to be updated. The move had to happen at some time. Kinda like replacing an out of date computer, eventually, you're going to have to get a faster machine to keep up with stuff.<br><br>The server lag and going down last night isn't due to coding problems though. It's due to "webcrawlers", programs that access the site for information. On the old server, there was a program installed that kept these in their place and kept them slowed down, though even before the move, the server was sometimes getting bogged down. A program was installed Monday to try and slow the crawlers down on the new server, and it has some, but not enough, as evidenced by the crash last night. So the parameters are being reset and hopefully will keep things going smoothly now.<br><br>Once the major bugs are ironed out, new forums will be coming as well as some other updates and fixes to things that needed attention for a while.
  • Has anyone experienced any lag the past two days?
  • Occasionally, the server will lag, but it appears to be so random that I hesitate to automatically attribute it to server-side issues, as it could be a surge of bandwidth usage on either side of the connection. It seems smoother for me, but then, I'm not everyone :)
    seaoats_insanityban.png