Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi-Specialty Kennels

edited June 2010 in Game Suggestions
Senario- You can't decide on whether you want a rescue kennel or a training kennel to be your "main base". So you decide to do both... in ONE kennel!<br><br>Think about it, wouldn't it be cool if you could pay $50 dollars for one kenel to have two specialties? I don't know, it just popped into my brain...<br><br>What do you guys think?

Comments

• I like this idea
    2i9penq.jpg
  • If you had to pay $50 why not just two kennels?<br>Maybe like $10-$15 extra for another specialty?<br>That way you get a discount and don't have to buy a whole nother kennel?
    Ven.png
  • Ohhh I like that idea Buffy!
  • <span style="color:darkred">So like VHR?<br><br>Cause if you buy a sponsor on there, you just change your skills around like they are the specialties on VP.<br>Not sure if I worded that^ right. :oops: <br><br>But then everyone would have their own boarding, training, prestige, rescue and breeding.<br>So it would probably defeat the purpose. :roll: </span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • I think this is a good idea, only becfause i offten find my self useing one kennel more then another for like a month and then switching so half the time i am not even useing the kennel...<br><span style="font-weight:bold">BUT</span> I also think this should be limited to certian specialtys like Rescue and training or traning and breeding not just every which way you want...<br>Mainly i think this is beacue ther is no point in haveing a reascue boarding kennel, and this way we still have to reliy on others for some things though If you were worried about people getting a bunch off these and living under a rock you have to remiber they probaly have one of every kennel...
    Shouldhave.gif