Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what concerts have you Been to?

just thought it would be interesting to see what concerts other people had been to.<br><br>My first concert was a free HUGE concert and it was Rodney Atkins, Sawyer Brown, and some other girl i dont even remember.<br><br>Then I saw HIM (LOVE!!!) and Bleeding Through. That was totaly amazing almost past out the room was so full and like no fresh air or anything lol.<br><br>Then last but least I saw Carrie Underwood and little big Town that was a pretty good concert lol.<br><br>Is it wierd I want to see Lady Gaga in concert too? lol dont necisarrly like all her songs but I think her outfits are just amazing i think it would be a cool performance to watch.

Comments

• Ive seen...<br><br><br>Nickelback (3 times)<br>Three Days Grace (2 times)<br>Puddle of Mudd (2 times)<br>Breaking Benjamin<br>Kid Rock<br>Matchbox 20<br>Ted Nugent (I was like, 7? and I fell asleep at this one xDD)<br>Staind<br>3 Doors Down<br>Red<br>Daughtry<br>Hoobastank<br><br><br>There were other various things in there that I can't recall as well xD And, these were put together into various concerts ;D I can't remember all the arrangements xD
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • The only concert i ever went to was<br>Flyleaf (pretty good)<br>Breaking Benjamin (was great)<br>3 DAYS GRACE (AAAAAMAAAAAZING!!!!!)
  • Haha, I saw Red, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace as a concert... I wished Breaking Benjamin was the main band xD I thought they were better than 3DG.. but I'm also way more of a fan of them.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Ive been to a concert called Fall Fest a few times xD<br>(Its free the only way I get to go to concerts :/ ) <br><br>I saw there at the 2009 one - <br><br>Trailer choir<br>Sara Buxton<br>Little Big Town<br>Darryl Worley<br>Chris Young <br><br><br>Ive been going to them every year since i was little .<br>I forgot the rest i saw at years before D;
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Neh..<br><br>I only saw:<br><br>Rancid<br>Rise Against<br>Riverboat Gamblers<br><br>;;
    8x32tt.png
  • I don't think Ya'll have ever heard of my bands but I've seen<br>[Names in bold are the reason I went to the show]<br>The higher, The Rocket Summer and <span style="font-weight:bold">The Matches</span><br>Snowbots and <span style="font-weight:bold">MC Chris</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">MC Chris</span> (on his own)<br>From Brooklyn to Baltimore, <span style="font-weight:bold">Peachcake</span>, and <span style="font-weight:bold">Playradioplay</span><br>The Get Up Kids and <span style="font-weight:bold">Youth Group</span><br>And <span style="font-weight:bold">The Flaming Lips</span> (For their New Years Bash)<br><br>I think I'm gonna check local venues and see if anyone is coming soon. :]<br>I love concerts.<br><br>I set my friend on fire is coming next month :]
  • aww man I want to see Daughtry and 3 days grace.
  • <span style="font-size:92">Sadly...<br>I have never been to a concert in my godforsaken life. xD</span>
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Sadly...<br>I have never been to a concert in my godforsaken life. xD</span>
    <br><br>Same. But I don't even care to see one, either. xD My best friend is, like, obsessed with them, and I couldn't care less. I have better things to do/spend my money on -- like my better interests. But, if that's what someone likes, then go to as many as you possibly can afford! Haha.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Sadly...<br>I have never been to a concert in my godforsaken life. xD</span>
    <br><br>Same. But I don't even care to see one, either. xD My best friend is, like, obsessed with them, and I couldn't care less. I have better things to do/spend my money on -- like my better interests. But, if that's what someone likes, then go to as many as you possibly can afford! Haha.
    <br><br> Ditto, and I agree.<br> I've tried to go to a few, but the plans always fell through, and I was never enthusiastic enough to bring them back to life. It's also hard when you are a fan of international groups because they don't perform in the US very often, or at all. I'd love to go to the Korean Music Festival if one of my fav groups go(and if I have a ride/place to stay), or maybe Anime Expo, but AX only gets a few big performers and it's almost always someone I could care less about.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I've been to...<br>Playschool!<br><br>Whoo! xD<br>Don't worry it was when I was like 4 xD<br><br>But yeah I don't like concerts o.o They look horrid to me..<br>They've had little concerts at school with 'rising stars', but the only person I remember is Lecrae, he was an exceptionally good speaker o.o<br><br>I have though, been invited to Lady Gaga, P!nk, some festival with a mix of bands and more recently Boys Like Girls... But I said no xD
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">METALLICA <3</span></span>
    staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
    Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.
  • *Fail*<br><br>I've never been to a concert buuut i wanna see:<br><br>3 days grace<br>Breaking Benjamin<br>Metallica<br>ICP<br>Marilyn Manson<br>Rob Zombie<br>and maybe some country concerts, iunno yet xD
  • I've only been to a couple of concerts. None that I consider real because either 1. it was free or 2. not a well known band.<br><br>Sugarland - Indiana State Fair free stage<br>TGL - a bunch of local guys that have traveled around a bit. They broke up recently but I still love them.
  • oh ya ive seen Kelly Pickler but that was free at fair.
  • I didn't think I'd be in to concerts but once you go to one.. its like "lets do it again!!"<br><br>The one I went to had a song where people joined arms and all got together. It was just amazing. Theres a sense of.. almost like a family (I dont know if anyone else agrees?) but its like, everyone there understands its meant to have a good time. We're all there to enjoy live music.
    8x32tt.png
  • Garnet wrote:
    *Fail*<br><br>I've never been to a concert buuut i wanna see:<br><br>3 days grace<br>Breaking Benjamin<br>Metallica<br>ICP<br>Marilyn Manson<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rob Zombie</span><br>and maybe some country concerts, iunno yet xD
    <br><br> I'd love to go to one of his concerts, but even at 18 I'm probably still too young.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • <span style="font-size:92">I've only been to Rascal Flatts and his start up person thingy was Taylor Swift. Fun, fun! (:</span>
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Kaley wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">I've only been to Rascal Flatts and his start up person thingy was <span style="font-weight:bold">Taylor Swift</span>. Fun, fun! (:</span>
    <br><br>She was at Fallfest the year we had Fall Ball (softball in the fall )<br>so we couldn't go.<br>I was pretty mad :[<br>Anyway hopefully ill get to see her sometime since where she grew up is around here ( Like were she was born at least. I knew her family moved to the South when she was like 14? )
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • I've seen rascall flatts in concert, 4th row :wink: xD it was amazing!!
    k1b98z.jpg
  • Holleywood wrote:
    I've seen rascall flatts in concert, 4th row :wink: xD it was amazing!!
    <br><br>The concerts I go to don't even have rows, lol.<br>It's more or less like, get really close to the stage and don't let people push you away<br>I love those kinds.
  • UglyDog wrote:
    Holleywood wrote:
    I've seen rascall flatts in concert, 4th row :wink: xD it was amazing!!
    <br><br>The concerts I go to don't even have rows, lol.<br>It's more or less like, get really close to the stage and don't let people push you away<br>I love those kinds.
    <br><br>lol yes those are the best kind until you get jabbed in the stomach a million times lol. Thats how it was with HIM started at the very front and pushed to the back.
  • <br>But yeah I don't like concerts o.o They look horrid to me..<br>They've had little concerts at school with 'rising stars', but the only person I remember is Lecrae, he was an exceptionally good speaker o.o
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">You've seen Lecrae before? o:<br>I love Lecrae! <3</span>
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <br>But yeah I don't like concerts o.o They look horrid to me..<br>They've had little concerts at school with 'rising stars', but the only person I remember is Lecrae, he was an exceptionally good speaker o.o
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">You've seen Lecrae before? o:<br>I love Lecrae! <3</span>
    <br>I touched him 8D Well, brushed past :3<br>I could of gotten something signed and a photo too, but my next class teacher was evil eyeing me and I got guilted out of it >.<<br>He gave a fantastic speech on human values and treating people right, it was extremely inspiring.
  • Garnet wrote:
    *Fail*<br><br>I've never been to a concert buuut i wanna see:<br><br>3 days grace<br>Breaking Benjamin<br>Metallica<br>ICP<br>Marilyn Manson<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rob Zombie</span><br>and maybe some country concerts, iunno yet xD
    <br><br> I'd love to go to one of his concerts, but even at 18 I'm probably still too young.
    <br><br><br>Haha yea, I mean im 17 and LOVE his music. My daddy says I can go, but I have to have my 27 year old brother go with me or I can't go xD
  • I have never been to a concert but i think it would be awesome to go to one.
  • Garnet wrote:
    <br><br><br>Haha yea, I mean im 17 and LOVE his music. My daddy says I can go, but I have to have my 27 year old brother go with me or I can't go xD
    <br><br>lol well my first concert my moms friends took me , id rather go with my brother.
  • Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson<br>Reba & George Strait<br>Meatloaf<br>Aaron Tippen<br>Jonas Brothers<br>Taylor Swift<br>NIckelback<br>Lifehouse
    sheperd2.png
  • Garnet wrote:
    <br><br><br><br>That would be a negative. Im 15, and going to see him next week.<br><br>When I was young I saw NSYNC, Alan Jackson, Martina McBride, The Amarican Idol people tour thing (When Taylor Hicks won) and Hilary Duff multiple times.<br><br>In '07 I saw Papa Roach, The Exies, Hinder, and Buckcherry. (You wanna talk about too young to see someone, dont ever take a 12 year old to see Buckcherry. EVER) I also saw Black Stone Cherry and Saliva, Alice Cooper, and Switchfoot.<br><br>in '08 I saw P.O.D., Pop Evil, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Theory of a Deadman, Saving Abel, and Bret Michaels.<br><br>In '09 I saw Slipknot, Trivium, Coheed and Cambria, Nickelback, Seether, Saving Abel(Again), Avenged Sevenfold,, Buckcherry(again), Papa Roach(Again), Cannibal Corpse, Killswitch Engage, Whitechapel, All That Remains, Peter Frampton, Rev Theory and Shinedown.<br><br>This year, Ive seen Cavo, Hurt, Red, Framing Hanley, Cage the Elephant, Alice in Chains, The Sick Puppies, Candlebox, Crash Kings, and Hollywood Undead.<br><br>I will also be attending Rock on the Range this year. There are like 30 bands playing that. :]
    slipknot-1.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    I didn't think I'd be in to concerts but once you go to one.. its like "lets do it again!!"<br><br>The one I went to had a song where people joined arms and all got together. It was just amazing. Theres a sense of.. almost like a family (I dont know if anyone else agrees?) but its like, everyone there understands its meant to have a good time. We're all there to enjoy live music.
    <br><br>I agree. When I saw Slipknot these big huge guys were all "Backoff the little girl if you'd like to keep your face" I had no idea who they were xD And during their Spit it Out pit, if you dont know what it is try and find a video, its pretty amazing, everyone was holding on to each other so they didnt fall over, and no one cared at all. And its like if you fall down they pick you up before you get trampled. And it is like a family :] Well at rock/metal shows thats what I've experienced, but my friends who go to like pop shows and stuff say the people are mean xD
    slipknot-1.png