Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Need ideas to spend 300mil VPC] See First Post!

2»

Comments

• PaperWings wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">Voting Poll</span><br>~ Train-off []<br>~ Raffle [1]<br>~ Scavenger Hunt[9]<br>~ Trivia [1]<br>~ Art Contest[]</span></span>
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkblue">Lol, looks like scavenger hunt might win XD</span></span>
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • How do you do a scavenger hunt?
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • raffle... but only 'cause i'm lazy. scavenger hunt is perfectly fine.
    paranoid.png
  • i did a scavenger hunt a while ago, before i used the forums. (: it takes a lot of work
  • PaperWings wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">Voting Poll</span><br>~ Train-off []<br>~ Raffle [3]<br>~ Scavenger Hunt[1o]<br>~ Trivia [1]<br>~ Art Contest[]</span></span>
    <br><br><span style="color:darkblue"><span style="font-size:75">Ok, well as it is near the time I said I would set this up I am ending the votes. The clear winner is <span style="font-weight:bold">scavenger hunt</span>, and second is <span style="font-weight:bold">raffle</span>. I am currently working on some rules/guidelines for the scavenger hunt, but I've not come up with any badass clues/riddles to get your brains thinking, but I am working on it. Not going to make it easy for you lot! <br><br>I'll set up a thread for it soon with the guidelines etc, and just add to it over time. In the meantime, if you want to donate anything that isn't money then you are welcome. Although I don't really want people to donate training since we can't really monitor that :s But things like PBs, upgrades, dyes, ports or dogs of value (gifties, 10x4s etc) are welcome. </span></span>
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • I would enter a trainoff :)
    1sfgwy.png
  • I would enter a trainoff :)
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkblue">Read the post above this...</span></span>
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • Oh sorry i didnt realise there were so mant pages. Could i enter the scavenger hunt please :)
    1sfgwy.png
  • PaperWings wrote:
    <br><br><span style="color:darkblue"><span style="font-size:75"> I am currently working on some rules/guidelines for the scavenger hunt, but I've not come up with any badass clues/riddles to get your brains thinking, but I am working on it. Not going to make it easy for you lot! <br></span></span>
    <br><br>But but... What about those of us who don't have a brain??<br>=( Paper isn't nice.
    Ven.png
  • Could we have a partner for the hunt?
  • Rules will be posted when I have written them up. <br>And you'll have to go find a brain! XD
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • A scavenger hunt sounds like a good plan. I could probably donate something close to 50mil if you are taking donations, and if I can remember my login.<br>It has just been there doing nothing for about a year.
  • Regarding donations, if people want to PM once the rules thread is up I can then keep a list of who is donating what and list what prizes there are =)
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics