Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Songs !

I'm updating the 'Pod. xD Anyone know any good songs?<br><br>I love love love:<br>Faber Drive<br>Relient K<br>The Stiff Dylans<br>Simple Plan<br>All Time Low<br>Taylor Swift<br>The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus<br>Avril Lavigne<br><br>...y'know. Any bands/singers like that would be around my liking. :D<br><br>(Country is not my thing, but I do like a few country songs... Rascal Flatts isn't bad.)

Comments

• Can try Automatic Loveletter =P A friend suggested them to me, and I love it xD<br><br>Trading Yesterday is another new one for me, also suggested by a friend to me, and I love them as well ;D They both kind of fit in with the artists you listed.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
    sheperd2.png
  • Shepherd wrote:
    Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
    <br><br>Omg, as soon as I saw her first post with that band, I was going to suggest Your Guardian Angel. XD Didn't realize until I started replying that you already did! <br><br>XD Ninja'd!<br><br>Tomorrow I'll look through my iPod and see what you might like. Too tired right now. >.<
    silverr.jpg
  • Dangerous Summer - Of Confidence<br>The Summer Set - Cross Your Fingers<br>Anarbor - The Brightest Green<br>Armor for Sleep - The Truth About Heaven<br>Goodnight Sunrise - Routine and Dollar Signs (acoustic is the best version in my opinion.)<br>Every Avenue - Between You and I<br>The Click Five - Just the Girl<br>Change of Pace - War in Your Bedroom (and all there songs really...Midnight FIx)<br>Cartel - Save us, Wasted<br>We the Kings - Skyway Avenue<br>Valencia (amazing.. btw.) - Better be Prepared<br>Just Surrender - Our Work Of Art, Of All We've Ever Known<br>So They Say -Anitdote for Irony<br>The Secret Handshake -Summer of '98<br>Sophomore Attempt (broken up now, sad face) - Get Me An Exit<br>Story of the Year - Anthem of Our Dying Day, Sidewalks, Until the Day I Die
    paranoid.png
  • Falling Up, Flyleaf, Paramore, Nevertheless, Number One Gun, Vederaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • Anywhere but Here - Mayday Parade<br>Nine In the Afternoon - Panic! at the disco
    silverr.jpg