Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rottie Giftie Pups for Bids

edited January 2010 in Auction
<a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1558123"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1558123</a><br>French le avaleur, diable avec un noir coeur <br>Translation - The Devourer, Devil with a Black Heart<br><br>NEUTERED PUP - there will ONLY be 8 pups of color including stud<br><br>SB - 1 MILLION<br>BIN - 15 million
BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune

Comments

• they be alony werefor 1mil or 2mil because i sold a 5 oak for about 5mil
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • cooljess6 wrote:
    they be alony werefor 1mil or 2mil because i sold a 5 oak for about 5mil
    <br><br>yeah right this is an ONLY color... meaning there will be NEVER ANY MORE THAN 8 DOGS<br><br>Just cause you thought I would give you my one of a kind giftie for 6 imports doesn't mean you can spam my postings...
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune
  • BrunDrake wrote:
    cooljess6 wrote:
    <br><br>yeah right this is an ONLY color... meaning there will be NEVER ANY MORE THAN 8 DOGS<br><br>Just cause you thought I would give you my one of a kind giftie for 6 imports doesn't mean you can spam my postings...
    <br><br><br>Wow, you sure are being rude to alot of people lately. :roll:
    Ven.png
  • Buffy wrote:
    BrunDrake wrote:
    cooljess6 wrote:
    <br><br><br>Wow, you sure are being rude to alot of people lately. :roll:
    <br><br>Wow that was rude... You could have just been nice about it and explained. Maybe that person did sell a 5 oak for 5 mill. You dont need to be like "yeah right", maybe it did happen, I know a lot of people that have. I agree with buffy as well, I found that out with some of the posts I've looked at :roll:
  • either you bid or I can report you to a game op for spamming my post.<br><br>And rude it wasn't, the first posting was simple basic english.<br><br>Easy to understand I thought, maybe I was mistaken??
  • BrunDrake wrote:
    either you bid or I can report you to a game op for spamming my post.<br>
    <br><br>o0 I think they were only trying to point something out. Just because somebody says the truth about your bevhaviour doesn't mean you can start blackmailing them...<br>
    Aziu wrote:
    No matter what is happening in real life, you are responsible for controlling your temper and acting appropriately while you are on this game. If something has occurred to upset you and you feel unequal to the task of behaving nicely, don't come on the game/forums until you've cooled down. Simple as that.
    <br><br>-And I apologise for spamming your post-
    2a7vski.png