Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zagepey Trainoff--OVER

Like the name? Shep created it. This trainoff will be hosted by (Zag)ari, Sh(ep)erd, and Lov(ey).<br><br>Rules: <br>-NO partners, this will be an individual <br>-You must have a sponsor training kennel with 100 in skill<br>-Don’t take turns without training<br>-Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many dogs at once<br>-We’ll try and send out dogs as fast as possible, but we do have lives outside of VP. If you need Lovey’s dogs, you could always try and beep me on chat if I’m there<br>-We will be keep track of your points also, just an FYI<br>-Every day, we'll go down the list and check off/update the dogs ourselves, just so that it gets less cluttered<br><br>Prizes: <br>1) sponsor upgrade(Lovey) , 20 gifties, 20mil<br>2) unmade dye (Shep), 10 gifties, 20mil<br>3) 20 mil, 5 gifties<br>20mil of the total playcash will come from Zag, 15mil will come from Shep, I [Lovey] will cover the rest<br><br>The upgrade will come through rixty. I will be able to post a screenshot of my rixty coins in a few days.<br>The dye will come through paypal. Shep will also provide a screenshot soon.<br><br>Gifties:<br>**BEING EDITED**<br><br>Point System: <br>-Grooming per year: 5 pts <br>-Rough Housing per year: 4 pts <br>-Skill/Stat max w/ aggression: 3 pts <br>-Skill/Stat max w/o aggression: 2 pts <br>-Stat max only: 2 pts<br>-Decoy: +1 pt<br><br>To join:<br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Forum name</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel name</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel link</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Examples of training (if we don't already know you)</span>
<br><br>To request dogs:<br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Name</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dogs requested</span><br>
2z5m15h.jpg

Comments