Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Back.....

I am back so everything in life has sort of calmed down and stuff so now i am able to come back. I have had some great things happen in the past 3-4 months of being absent from here but also had some bad things. I now have many more animals(being fish) and still have all the furry critters I had before. My big dog Jake is not doing so well being in Minnesota and having some harsh winters isn't great on a dog thats 12 y.o and very arthritic. <br>So game life I would like to continue on the lines I still have being the Australian Stumpy Tailed Cattle Dog, Estrela Mountain Dog, Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka, and a few others. I think I am only going to work on those maybe get a sponsor kennel or just share one if anyone is willing to along with maybe showing some.<br><br>So hows everybody been and what have I missed can someone update poor old doggeh on VP life.

Comments

• wow nobody cares or wants to help someone out this is not like the old VP I left. :?
  • I don't remember seeing you around, but welcome back.<br>If I wasn't busy with train-offs, I would help you out.<br>Sorry.
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • Didn't see this post xD welcome back.. I guess with the holiday, alot of people aren't really on.. Or on for a long time, so most won't of seen your post ^.^ vp hasn't really changed xD not really much updated, apart from quite a few people have left, and some have joined.. Oh and alot have become amazing at art xD
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Welcome back ^_^</span></span>