Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reverse Auction : 1 mil

edited October 2009 in Auction
I'm not exactly sure exactly <span style="font-style:italic">where</span> this post should have been placed but I'm assuming it should be here. By all means OPs, please move this if I'm mistaken. ;P <br><br>Ahem. I have 21,000,000 VP dollars (yes, compared to the hundreds of millions people seem to have nowadays, I'm poor, lmao). Well! that extra 1 mil is bugging me. <br><br>Ssuure.. I could just get another 9 mil and make it 30 mil instead of trying to get rid of the 1 mil but I'm too lazy and right now I have no way of gaining 9 mil so why not waste more money?! xD It's just rotting in my kennel anywho! xP<br><br>I'm wondering what I can get for 1 mil? ;P What type of art? Training? Dog? What can you offer me?! xD <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">My main interests are: </span><br>Art <span style="font-size:75">(you'd make me a picture either colored or non - depending on you)</span><br>Stories <span style="font-size:75">(you'd make me a random story - length would decide on you)</span><br>Dogs <span style="font-size:75">(Gosh... do I have to list my breeds..?! xD English bulldogs, Treeing walker coonhounds, Bichon frises, and some others that I can't recall but would be willing to buy - just ask)</span><br>Gifties <span style="font-size:75">(Nothing too over bred - just ask)</span> <br>Imports <span style="font-size:75">(I have no idea what I'd import but might as well add'em)</span> <br>Banners <span style="font-size:75">(who knows what I'll come up with? I sure don't! xD)</span><br><br>Whatever you decide to offer doesn't need to be anything special - I'm just trying to see what I can get for 1 mil. xD
Birds-1.gif

Comments