Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DELETE

DELETED DO TO LACK OF RESPONSE

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75">I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but your artwork looks traced. Do you have any sketches or WIP shots? I can google the breed you drew and I'm sure that if I overlayed your lineart to them that it would match up.<br><br>I know some people don't realize that tracing isn't art, it's effortless. So I'm telling you here and now, tracing is like ripping off other artists that actually put time, effort, and practice into their works. If you want to eyeball a piece(meaning to reference one photo heavily) fine by me, but change some of it to make it your own. If in the ref it's looking to the right, make it looking left. Small stuff like that makes a big difference. And if you still want to trace, for who am I to stop you? at least don't do it off google. Most of the images in there are copyrighted.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Yes i do look at the image but i do draw them first on paper and then go back on photoshop and redo the tracing....But i dont copy them if thats what your saying...i know that that is quite illegal...and some of the images are my own that i have taken...