Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminate Pups

edited December 2009 in Game Suggestions
Basically for when you buy/rescue a prenant dog and you dont want the pups or want to neuture her. They could be bred by a bad father, ect. And when you have lots of dogs it take ages to find them, ect. Not a necessitary, more a luxary.
Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
- Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
6/40

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">If a female dog is pregnant, you can neuter her and the pups wont be born.<br>But I suppose that only helps if you don't want to keep/breed her. :P </span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • you dont want the pups or want to neuture her.
    <br><br>I think s/he means you don't want to neuter her.<br><br>I've suggested this before... an "abort litter" button.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • reina__ wrote:
    an "abort litter" button.
    <br><br>Yes, that's a good idea. I remember one time I wasn't thinking, and bred a german sheperd with a husky, for some stupid reason I was thinking the wrong breed in my head, and got mutts. I didn't want to neuter the mom though, so I had to deal with it.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I do like the "abort Litter' Button
    DT.png
  • Yes I agree with the "abort litter" button, it would A) save time due to having to release the pups B) Save your female's age.
    drago.png
  • I really like the idea it would also save on the coding for how many dogs are on the game and the coding that goes into making them.
  • reina__ wrote:
    an "abort litter" button.
    <br><br>Yes, that's a good idea. I remember one time I wasn't thinking, and bred a german sheperd with a husky, for some stupid reason I was thinking the wrong breed in my head, and got mutts. I didn't want to neuter the mom though, so I had to deal with it.
    <br><span style="font-size:92">In that situation, don't take a turn and just breed it with the right dog, then take the turns. The pups will be the right breed. Not sure if that's a glitch, but I've been able to do it when I've messed up in the past.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • That sounds like a good idea. <br><br>You could I guess just let her have the pups then release the puppies.
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • abort litter is a good idea<br><br>I have bought good females whom someone has bred with poorer quality, and as such often cheaper, males.<br><br>If the female, which as happened once, is getting on in years the waste of releasing the pups could mean the difference between getting a good proper bred pup out of her or not.
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune