Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shhh! Don't Tell Brat or Tarnish About This Post!

edited October 2009 in General Discussion
For those of you who know Bratimus aka River in chat her birthday is in two weeks. I am plotting to have something made for her birthday. I'm not an artist so I need some help. What I want to do is have someone make a Birthday Cake picture and then I will have people post what they want to say to her on the cake (so it has to be kinda big). <br><br>Tarnish's bday is coming up to so I'd like to do the same thing for her. I will pay whoever does the cakes and edits them with the birthday greetings. Name your price and I'll pay in VPC (within reason I'm not rich lol).
taras.jpgninatails.gif
Tara.png

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I could attempt a cake. Or even the second depending on how it goes. xDD<br>I'd do it for free, of course. x3<br><br>What are you looking for though?<br>Just a cartoony thing?</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I could attempt a cake. Or even the second depending on how it goes. xDD<br>I'd do it for free, of course. x3<br><br>What are you looking for though?<br>Just a cartoony thing?</span></span>
    <br><br>Yeah just a cartoony thing would be fine.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • I could try, too. xP<br><br>I can do it on paint or on gimp. o.O<br>Lol, tell me whatever you need done. ;]
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Kaley wrote:
    I could try, too. xP<br><br>I can do it on paint or on gimp. o.O<br>Lol, tell me whatever you need done. ;]
    <br><br>Tara is horrible at making decisions lol. I'm not really sure what colors to use or anything. Just a cute little cake that you can put birthday messages on.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png