Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raffle! ~Come get your prizes please!~

edited September 2009 in Giveaways, Etc.
Well, I have decided to have a raffle!<br><br>Everyone is allowed two slots. If slots don't fill up fast enough, I may have a question of the day that could earn you 1 more slot.<br><br>Prizes may include VP cash, dogs, or free trainings.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Please remember, not everyone will get a prize! In fact, less than half of you will.</span><br><br>I will draw prizes once all the slots are filled up.<br><br>~Update, prizes have been posted!~<br>Sorry that they aren't very big and that so few of you got them. If you got money, send your <span style="font-weight:bold">negative contract</span> to puppylover1700. If you got a training, send to Heartless Riku, but please let me know that you are sneding and who the contract is coming from, that goes for money and training! Also, put training notes on the dog's page when you send please.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Slots</span><br>1. <span style="color:red">Avla</span><br>2. <span style="color:red">Buffy</span> 100k<br>3. <span style="color:red">Trisscar</span><br>4. <span style="color:red">Meeko</span><br>5. <span style="color:red">ilyanthony1995</span><br>6. <span style="color:red">Trisscar</span><br>7. <span style="color:red">Doberman212</span> 100k ~Prize claimed~<br>8. <span style="color:red">Darkest Shadow</span> 50k ~Prize claimed~<br>9. <span style="color:red">.clozobozo.</span><br>10. <span style="color:red">loveandpace</span><br>11.<span style="color:red"> Lycanthrin</span><br>12. <span style="color:red">Essie</span> Free 280/200 without aggro ~Prize claimed~<br>13. <span style="color:red">Buffy</span><br>14. <span style="color:red">Essie</span><br>15. <span style="color:red">Dudey465</span><br>16. <span style="color:red">Avla</span><br>17. <span style="color:red">Lycanthrin</span><br>18. <span style="color:red">Lilly waters</span><br>19. <span style="color:red">Darkest Shadow</span><br>20. <span style="color:red">History Maker</span> Free 280/200 with or without aggro<br>21. <span style="color:red">femalevamp14</span><br>22. <span style="color:red">whisperer</span> 200k<br>23. <span style="color:red">ilyanthony1995</span><br>24. <span style="color:red">Meeko</span><br>25. <span style="color:red">femalevamp14</span> 250k ~Prize claimed~<br>26. <span style="color:red">whisperer</span><br>27. <span style="color:red">Doberman212</span><br>28. <span style="color:red">neyokoma</span><br>29. <span style="color:red">.clozobozo.</span> Free 280/200 without aggro ~Prize claimed~<br>30. <span style="color:red">Lilly waters</span><br><br><br><br>Thanks for entering!
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments