Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMQVG (ENDED-Those who already entered send contract.)

edited September 2009 in Giveaways, Etc.
Ok. So I am not going to play VP anymore. And I have bunch of crap to give away, including all of my money, and two sp. kennels.<br><br>My closest friends will get the option of getting what they want while I'll randomly give things to other people.<br><br>
In-Game Name:<br> Novice or Sponsor?<br> What are you hoping for?
<br><br>I have around 500m to give away, High statted Neos (Mucky gets a choice if she wants them all or not), and other dogs. <br><br>Enjoy! :wink:
2u9tik7.png
"Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in New Eyes."

Comments

• In-Game Name: Avla<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? Anything you are willing to give. (:
  • Send a neggie 5m to Heartless Riku
    2u9tik7.png
  • In-Game Name: Lycanthrin<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice<br>What are you hoping for? Anything :) Thanks
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • edited September 2009 75.154.77.187
    In-Game Name: xNotNormalx<br>Novice or Sponsor? novice<br>What are you hoping for? anything your willing to give :) preferably a sponser kennel but if not anything will do . your so kind for giving stuff away :0
    bannernotnormal.png

xNotNormalKennelsx
  • :( sad to see you leave.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">In-Game Name:</span> Glynnavyre<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Novice or Sponsor?</span> Sponser<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What are you hoping for?</span> eh anything really, im not picky.<br><br>Your very kind for doing this :D <br>Have fun away from VP :)
  • In-Game Name: lovinlife1o1<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice<br>What are you hoping for? Money!... I know it sounds a lil gready with everyone else wanting anything...
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-weight:bold">In-Game Name: Tori9315<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice<br>What are you hoping for? Anything && thanks(: </span></span></span>
  • In-Game Name: History Maker<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponcer<br>What are you hoping for? Money - I feel a little like snowflake1o1o.
    HM-1.jpg
  • Your leaving? :cry: <br><br>Will you still play the forums?<br><br>In-Game Name: puppylover1700<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice<br>What are you hoping for? Well I'd love a sponcer account. (Yeah, dream on) but some money would be great too. :) <br><br><span style="font-size:67">Hope I don't sound to greedy.</span>
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • In-Game Name: Zagari Wolf<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? Anything!! (I love money though)
  • In-Game Name: Rehabe95<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponser<br>What are you hoping for? anything you can give...(high stated birth strenght dogs..or money..) i would alo be interested in your sponser..im pretty sure you wouldnt give it to me cause im not a friend...its worth a try though :wink: <br><br>p.s. im very sad to see you leave... im sorry that we couldnt have been friends or anything..hope you come back.. and this is extremly nice of you to do this..
    rehabe95-1.gif
    Bred the first 6x4 Prazsky Krysarik
  • In-Game Name: Krolak<br>Novice or Sponsor? sponcer<br>What are you hoping for? erm.. i dont need any more dogs, so vpc<br><br>D: you poo face. ;; you're leaving me with these weirdo's![<3] xD
    87443405.png
  • In-Game Name: DT's Top Notch Dogs<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? Anything preferably no more dogs..
    DT.png
  • In-Game Name: SC`s Stars II<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice, used to be sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? Maybe a new sponsor kennel, I had to sell me old one because I was so low on cash and didnt feel like that kennel was much use. I would also take cash since that's always helpful. And i have been looking for high stated Neos, but as a novice, i don't know if i have the room :roll: :lol:
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Young is leaving?! Hope you'll still come to forums or chat. I'll miss you.<br><br>In-Game Name: Sarah Johnson<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? Anything
  • In-Game Name: Fuzwig<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice<br>What are you hoping for? Anything your willing to give
  • Send a neggie 5m to Heartless Riku
    <br><br>Sending contract! Thanks. :3
  • In-Game Name: olikp<br>Novice or Sponsor? Novice <br>What are you hoping for? Anything but dogs, money and trainings are fine <br><br>Thank you a lot. Sorry to know that you're leaving.
    o9h73l.jpg
  • In-Game Name: Woodpecker<br> Novice or Sponsor? novice<br> What are you hoping for: anything! i would love high stregnth dogs, moneys and especailly a sponcer account, i wish xD haha, im sorry to see you leave shay, youve been a legend here, and i wish i could of got to know you better... :(
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • In-Game Name:The Kennel Master<br>Novice or Sponsor?Sponcer<br>What are you hoping for?Well anything well help really, I am trying to save up for my own personal breed so any little bit of money helps me tons! I won't even ask for a sponcer though cause I don't even need one.
    "If I could go back in time, wouldn't change a damn thing in my life. Love the dumb things we do when we're young, but the best is yet to come."
  • In-Game Name: sarz<br>Novice or Sponsor? spouser<br>What are you hoping for?money
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • In-Game Name: lilly waters<br>Novice or Sponsor? novice (I have access to a sponcer though)<br>What are you hoping for? Money
  • Everyone send neggie 5m to Heartless Riku
    2u9tik7.png
  • Thank you, sending now.
  • In-Game Name: Trisscar I<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? Whatever your willing to throw my way :P <br><br>I'm sorry your leaving. :( Hope you still get on every once in awhile though to say hello
    4q6h53.png
  • In-Game Name: Smaek/Bolt/Mucky<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponsah<br>What are you hoping for? 500mill Please :) I is joking, Some money please shay, Help me feed my addiction!
    10ru8uc.png
  • Everyone send Heartless Riku a neggie 5.<br><br>Bolt, send neggie 20m to it.
    2u9tik7.png
  • Thank you, sending now
    o9h73l.jpg
  • In-Game Name: Verwirrung<br>Novice or Sponsor? Sponcer<br>What are you hoping for? Vizslas or money :D
  • In-Game Name: femalevamp14<br>Novice or Sponsor? sponsor<br>What are you hoping for? pretty much anything you're willing. though I would love another sponsor or some more high strength neos for showing. =D<br><br>though, I'm very sorry to see you leave..I even had you bookmarked as someone to look up to. <3 I will miss you much. :(
    az7051.jpg<3