Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bought by Ilyanthony1995 !!!!

edited August 2009 in Auction
<span style="font-weight:bold">References</span>: 3Eagles, Nutty McQuackedOut, Trianna (bought her an Upgrade), lovefrompaige, kelpie, SimStar.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Exactly?</span>: 1 Unmade (yet to be purchased) Sponsor Upgrade & 1 Unmade Dye (Any Color on Any Dog You Choose)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What I'm Taking for Bids</span>: Trainings ONLY!<br><br>Please bid with # of dogs you're willing to train.<br> That includes EVERY type of training (skill/stat max with or without aggression, grooming [max. 11 years per dog], Roughing [max 11 years per dog]).<br><br>//starting offer: 20 dogs <br>//highest offer: 50 dogs by <span style="color:red"> clozobozo </span><br>//buy it now offer: 120 dogs<br><br><br>+ I will give you until the beginning of November (you got 2 months) to finish every dog. <br>+ I will only purchase the upgrade & gifty when you are finished each dog. I will count!<br>+ Please ONLY offer if you can afford the time to train. You will not be given anything if you back out before all the dogs are trained.<br>+ I reserve the right to end this without a winner. <br>+ I will NOT back out from buying the Upgrade & Dye if you have started dogs. You will guaranteed receive them from me when you are finished.<br>+ If you do not finish by November 1, you agree to pay me $15 mil VPC for a 1-month extension.<br><br><br><br>Begin your bids!!!!! :D
"war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.

Comments