Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a Snow Dog Improvement Group!

Comments

• can I join I have a shiba Inu and she is fully trained :D
  • Whaddya mean, Tonie? :?
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • i wanta be a rescue kennel, so youre going to have to find someone else to hold the club
    wolfwing.jpg
  • meh im in since i love huskys i can also do a bit of training since im in a sponsor kennel jus let me know
    Listen to the friends or the parents. I'd say the voices in your head.
    batcave.gif
  • so whats going on with the club?? is it not going to be sponsored on vp or what? and is there any training im supposed to do?
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • rar_brit, are you the snow dog trainer? cuz i have a dog in the club that needs to be trained...
    CARLYBABIE-Banner.jpg
  • im the deputy trainer so yeah kinda, umm, you can go ahead and send your dog over, i may not be able to start on it right away because i am waiting for my pregnant dog to be switched to a breeding kennel, so after that i will be able to start training your dog, but you can send the contract whenever you want to, make it out to rar_brit for 2500 turns and put what you want done in the notes on the dog. and message me when you send it otherwise i wont notice it
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • umm..is it free, cuz they are in the club?
    CARLYBABIE-Banner.jpg
  • ok, so can i make a contract for my dog thats in the club? :D
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • yep, just message me when you send it or i may not notice for a long time
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • oh goodness, ok, sorry everyone, I clearly posted that I was going to be away for a while but im back so the club is running- thats ok Toni, I understand as its your kennel but if you would still like to be a member let me know.<br><br>I will get a website for the club up which we will use as the club page I suppose, we may move to an acount a mabey become sponser but lets just take this one step at a time, and I am only a novice so I cant just create another acount.<br><br>anyone who signed there dogs up through the sponser club will need to send me the dogs info and I will add you to the list on the club website and anyone one else who hasnt done so yet.<br><br>I will also need updates on whats been going on for the last month as I have not a clue and have no idea whos doing what or done what or organised.<br><br>Roseanna we dont have a sponser club so let me know what position you want.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">and anyone who wants dogs trained please first I need to know your in the club etc. because people are just jumping everywhere and this is getting out of hand and confusing (sighs)</span><br><br><br>Guest I have no idea who you are- meaning your playername so please msg me on vp but I would love you to jion.<br><br>Rouge please msg me on vp and Carly I didnt know you were in the club so please also msg me as I am getting so confused.<br><br>Rar_brit I will msg you on vp as its important.<br><br> <span style="text-decoration:underline">I would also appreciate if all the members could msg me on vp asap</span><br>Thankyou
    Silver Dragon Banners, Kennel Icons and Hand drawn pics.
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • also, im going away to a friends beach house for a week so please read the above and please dont organise anything till I get back because I get so confused- if you get what i mean :D
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • alright ppl listen up. im the second in turn next to SilverDragon. We're gonna have to sort this out nice and proper so that when she comes back we wont be all messed up.<br><br>Firstly: we need a prestige kennel to hold the club.<br><br>Secondly: i would not be able to do the site because my friend has quite conveniently deleted the layout. [however i am looking for someone who can do layouts]<br><br>Thirdly: Those of you who have entered the club and DO NOT have a position msg me on Claire07 [ my sponser kennel ]<br><br>Fourthly: I'm going to review all the managements and switch people around a little. [ This would not really affect anyone too drastically ]<br><br>Thank you for staying with the Snow Dog Improvement Programme.<br><br>Regards,<br>Claire
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
    Training|Banners (Animated)
  • I have a team of 9x4 malamutes that im going to get trained and put in this club as a start to the improvement of the Snow Breeds.<br>They will be up for breeding to FULLY trained and un-related females only.<br><br>My giftie colors will be up in the club as well but only for eventing. [Studding is strictly prohibited unless you have a giftie color that you might like to exchange for one of mine ]<br><br>I'm am currently starting on Samoyeds. If you have any FOUNDIE samoyeds please msg me on Claire07 and i'll be willing to buy them.<br><br>I am a Sponser Trainer and i will train for club members at a discounted price of 150k even though it is a foundie or if you want aggression raised or not. [ usual 450k, u can check my kennel prices for proof ]. <br>Dogs with 8 stars and above would be trained for only 75k.<br>If you would like a dog trained just msg me at Claire07, i will check your membership to the club then train your dog [Only Snow Dog breeds]<br><br>Regards,<br>Claire
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
  • <span style="color:blue">ok i'll stay as Manager of events as you don't have a sponser club anymore :( </span>
    Pho1FC.jpg
    gd.jpg
  • ok what we really need now is a prestige kennel... any takers?
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
  • Thanks Claire, This is just getting so confusing as people jioned from the prestige club or just decided to jion without me checking and saying ok, and I have asked all members to message me with the dogs they want in the club and weeks later nothing has happened.<br><br>I find having a prestige club difficult as Im not able to review who wants to jion and dogs that have been entered. I thought the website would be easier- what do you think?<br><br>mystic I seem to have lost afew samoyeds?- do you remember me selling any?- this is what comes from being away for a month!lol<br><br>and I have no idea whats being going on while i've been gone, can someone update me?
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • I wish I was a sponser! :( lol
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • I suppose it would be easier if I had a prestige club, but im not alowed to become a sponser!
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • Im going to change the whole position thing and just have a list of people who are club trainers, breeders etc. I think that sound fairer and easier.
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • edited January 2006 60.224.129.231
    here are the people who can train for the club- let me know if I have forgotten anyone or made a mistake.<br><br>Loving it<br>Alley<br>rar_brit<br>San<br>Your master<br>Roseanna<br>Majik<br>Oriyana<br><br>People who are able to breed<br><br>Majik<br>your master<br>Oriyana<br>Roseanna
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • Move my name to trainer, please.
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • oh, sorry, ok
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • hey silver, ive been thinkin about getting another sponser, would you be interested in sharing a prestige kennel and using it for the club? just a thought....
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • yeah that would be great!- i thik Oriyanas currenly holding it but id like to change the name etc. and im thinking mabey we should start again cause we have hardely any members!:) so if you could msg me at me kennel that would be great. <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=54155"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=54155</a><br>; <br>thanks!:)
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • ok i have a couple of things....one i also have a breeding kennel, so i can also breed along with train, and i have a bunch of fully trained huskies that i could sell for cheaper prices if it would help the club, like to club members, or they could be used in someway for the club....let me know if theres anything they could be used for....if not i might auction them off....i dunno
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • k i messaged you a couple of times......you can ignore the first one :D
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • ok thanks- well id be happy to buy some of them! also let me know if any of them are gifties- loves gifties!
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • I want to join. I have Siberian Husky dogs. My username is Stargirl of Dogs.