Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

heres a n idea

u know how we can put our dogs up for stud or for sale!<br>Well what if u had something where we can put our females for lease for breeding?<br>Since some players do this allready jsut tell ya to message them?
Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para

Comments

• See, and I like that idea!!!
    Dun message me. I quit.

If you want a full explanation(most should know) message me
  • That wouldn't work very well, considering dogs need to be turned to have a litter, and someone may be inactive and never turn the dog, so you'd be out a 'brood' fee, and you'd get nothing in return.
    2urotvm.gif
  • Oh yeah....I am so retarded! I forgot about that part.......*starts banging her head against the desk* "Stupid stupid stupid!!!"
    Dun message me. I quit.

If you want a full explanation(most should know) message me
  • Tagg wrote:
    That wouldn't work very well, considering dogs need to be turned to have a litter, and someone may be inactive and never turn the dog, so you'd be out a 'brood' fee, and you'd get nothing in return.
    <br><br>All for those reasons alone, this is a bad idea.<br><br>The person whom uses the female is this "brood" fee will be wasting money if the other is not an active player.
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune
  • oh okay! :D
    Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para