Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fakazzzzzz

edited July 2009 in Vent
K I'm not going to name names, but there's this person who is copying me and my friend's brands and naming their dogs with our brands, and another person's brand. Ugh. Big time copier.<br><br>Copier's name: Cassie. (Not actually, just a made up name.)<br><br>So this person named their Kennel the name of a "real life" man, a breeder in italy. We put her on ignore after several messages stating that she never named her dogs with our brand and they were already like that, even though we BRED her dogs and released them to her bids of 0. <br><br>A bunch of other stuff happened, and then she was put on ignore. Then she made a new kennel and messaged us again, this time the name of the kennel was ANOTHER "real life" dog name, copied from a picture I made for one of my dogs that she bought. (I know, confusing, right?) So I messaged her from my kennel saying, "You know it's (_____) right?" (The kennel name was supposed to be AFTER the name of the dog, rather than before.) And so she messages back, "I know, I type fast. Why do you talk to Cassie? I hate her." <br><br>I didn't even say anything to this new kennel about Cassie (which I know for a fact was Cassie anyway), and she said that she's going to bid on all her dogs and then block bids so Cassie can't get them back. She's covering herself to make her look like a completely different person from Cassie.<br><br>And she asked me if I could make 5 banners, rudely though, and I'm like, "No, I'm not open for you cassie." And she's like, "I'm not cassie! Can you please make them for me.... I'm crying a little."<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">LIKE REALLY!</span><br><br>And just a whole bunch of other stuff that makes a lot of sense and makes her look like a complete liar and faker and suck-up. It's actually uber irritating. Especially when you put them on ignore and then they have 120398 other kennels that you have to ignore them on, even when they say it's not "___" but you know it actually is them (like in "Cassie"s case).<br>UGH<br><br>Does this happen to anyone else??<br><br>Oh and when people steal a relatively well-known person's prefix/suffix calling it their own, that is so not cool and deserves a boot from an Op or something. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.

Comments

• omg - I would be so mad. Sorry sweet.
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • This happened to me kindof except they had a ton of sponsor kennels. I also have a question (kinda off topic but since we're talking about something of the sort); If a trainer has on his/her page that they will send a dog back (if the training wanted isn't in the dog's notes) without refund, don't they have a right to do just so? *Gets back on topic*<br><br>But I can see why they would want your banners, they're beautiful. :D
    2dj8avm.jpg
  • I see where that could get VERY annoying.
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">I'm so sorry reina. . . :( That would totally tick me off!<br>You should put in a ticket for like harassment or something! :lol: </span></span>
  • If they are harassing you and you still have the messages you can certainly put a ticket in to OW. Also you can let us know about them copying your name or making multiple accounts. Not for sure what would go on with the name copying. But if she kept harassing you and making different kennels or what not to get a rise out of you she would be in trouble. <br>As for the player made rules someone was asking about. They are not enforced. Some rules players put or make up on there kennel pages are just crazy.
    skizzy.png
  • Yeah, that person is quite annoying. I've just reported them too.. They keep making names just like mine and Reina's and then they message us asking us for something. I guess they're just trying to cause problems? I'm pretty sure they're a novice with multiple accounts too.<br><br>Ugh.. so annoying.
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • <span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:indigo">IF you have a problem with another player please save all relevant messages, screenshot any public postings and send in a ticket so the game ops can sort it out.</span></span>
    LadyRuatha is the most awesomest person EVAR!
  • O_o you breed dogs for them?
  • We did when we didn't know her, and then stopped when she started copying us.
  • they messaged me this gem sometime w/in the last few days... (this computer is too slow to do a screenshot w/out me getting mad and throwing it across the room).<br><br>i dont know why you talk to reina.,.Aly.,3EAGLES,there,harassed people,and are rude,see how are canadians.????? <br><br>LMAO! i said, reina is canadian but aly/3eagles is the same person and she lives in the same state i do.<br><br>this is the same person that had that fake mcquackedout's apbts kennel. it tells you who it is (unless it was deleted) on the apbt about the breeds comments as angel once pointed out. i really think it's someone just trying to see how much they can get away with.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • p.s. they probably watch too much south park, which would explain the intense dislike for canadians :P
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • Haha! That is a gem. South Park.. lol. How would she even know I'm a Canadian? Stalker! Just kidding. She was reported so I'm just ignoring her from every kennel now. ;)