Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GRRRRR!

edited July 2009 in Vent
I decided to buy a little of dogs..<br><br>All unnamed and rare..<br><br>We make a deal on the price and they decided to give the pups stupid names right before accepting the bids. When I asked that they be unnamed (so I could train and resale)<br><br><br>GRRRRR!!!! I hate liers.
21b53wy.png
15/100 mill

Comments

• litter not little...
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • Stuff like that is so annoying. :x One time I put like 5 unamed dogs on a lease and they were returned with names like "Don't neglect me I'm innocent" and "I need a home and love too" and I was like "What the!!!!"
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I said hey that was a scam and she is like YA! You're Welcome! haha.<br><br><br><br>I wish I could report her but I think that would be a little silly.
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • Id report her! She just scammed you AND admitted to it. MAYBE POSSIBLY you can get the dogs names changed
  • I might but after being all rude she messaged me saying "I'm sorry but I had to I'll repay if I have to" But after her very rude messages...<br><br>idk. I'm so angry (and it takes alot to get me there)
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • how can I resale them with stupid names? They went from<br><br><br>GRRR - (I'm angry again lol)
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • If you have the messages still, proving the deal, then report it and we will look into it. It's found to be she did scam you, we will take care of it.
  • Our Wonderful Ops Fixed it with me even having to ask!<br><br>Thank you Ops!
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • :roll: people are ridiculous
    25im1qd.png