Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aggro. =o

edited June 2009 in Game Suggestions
<span style="font-size:92">It's always annoyed me that the ONLY thing that raises aggro is RH. Maybe have groom raise aggro by like .002 every time? >.> Just so there's a number other than '0' there. It bothers me.</span>
<span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
10.31.10 ❤
</span></div>

Comments

• same here. I like this idea if its not to much of a coding issue
    4q6h53.png
  • But what about the people who want their dogs aggro DOWN? theyd have to friendly play to get their dogs correct.. so its basicallynot gonna work either way
  • ah ya didn't think about that
    4q6h53.png
  • But what about the people who want their dogs aggro DOWN? theyd have to friendly play to get their dogs correct.. so its basicallynot gonna work either way
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Oh yea, good point. xD Nevermind.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Do RHing, and rope pulling as stat raisers I guess. XD
    wyrm.png