Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scare Sandeh! :]

edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Well.<br>Today in chat, we started talking about horror flicks and its just got me back to my scare-phase. <br>I love the rush of getting the crap scared out of me, so post away your scariest stories/experiences. <br><br>I do not care if it is true or not. >.><br>Feel free to throw your scariest & oddest fictional works out. Please say that the piece is fictional if you're gonna do it though. >.>;;<br><br>But yah. :]<br>I'd really like to go to the Waverly Hills Sanatorium.<br>If anyone has experiences/stories about it that'd be great. :D
silence.jpg

Comments

• The most recent i can remember is when i was walking back home and it was almost dark.. like.. i could BARELY see anything... and there was this white thing in the woods and i was trying to convince myself that it DIDNT look like a little ghost child crying in the corner and that it was just my overreactive imagination working... and as i was staring it down it STOOD UP AND CHASED ME.. i screamed like my sissy self and ran.. i look back and my brother is rollin on the ground laughin his butt off at me *rolls eyes*
  • i look back and my brother is rollin on the ground laughin his butt off at me *rolls eyes*
    <br><span style="font-size:75"><br><span style="color:blue">*pokes in*<br>WTF?! >.> <.< What was your brother doing in the woods?! XD lol *pokes out*</span></span>
  • i look back and my brother is rollin on the ground laughin his butt off at me *rolls eyes*
    <br><span style="font-size:75"><br><span style="color:blue">*pokes in*<br>WTF?! >.> <.< What was your brother doing in the woods?! XD lol *pokes out*</span></span>
    <br><br>Attempting to scare the pants off of me.. which he did :wink:
  • Buffy's got a hillarious story.<br><br>So about four years ago me and two friends of mine wanted to go "camping" So we stayed out in the neighbors motorhome... well we had my 9 year old dog with us because he's just a good dog lol. So the dog starts barking and we think its nothing, well here in a minute one of my friends needs to go the bathroom.. So we put a leash on my dog and decide to all go out because she doesn't wanna go alone. So she squats behind the motorhome and starts doing her business, well my dog starts growling, right about that time my father and brother jump out from behind a tree screaming with flashlights pointed on my friend that's pottying. She screams, jumps up trying to pull her pants off and takes off sprinting for the motorhome. My father felt bad because he didn't know what she was doing back there =DD
    Ven.png
  • Buffy wrote:
    Buffy's got a hillarious story.<br><br>So about four years ago me and two friends of mine wanted to go "camping" So we stayed out in the neighbors motorhome... well we had my 9 year old dog with us because he's just a good dog lol. So the dog starts barking and we think its nothing, well here in a minute one of my friends needs to go the bathroom.. So we put a leash on my dog and decide to all go out because she doesn't wanna go alone. So she squats behind the motorhome and starts doing her business, well my dog starts growling, right about that time my father and brother jump out from behind a tree screaming with flashlights pointed on my friend that's pottying. She screams, jumps up trying to pull her pants off and takes off sprinting for the motorhome. My father felt bad because he didn't know what she was doing back there =DD
    <br><br>ROFL! ID BE SO EMBARASSED!!! OMG *spazzes out*
  • This is debatable if its true or not I've heard the story many of times, but its really creepy.<br><br>So there was a babysitter watching two young children. In their room they had a large pile of stuffed animals. She took the kids to eat dinner then was putting them down for bed. She noticed a clown stuffed animal that was really creepy looking. She tucked them in and headed to watch TV when she heard a noise coming from their room. She headed up there and the children were fast asleep and the clown was lying in the middle of the room. She told the kids they needed to be sleeping not playing but they insisted they didn't move the toy. Again she heard an noise and the same thing happened. Finally after two more times of trying to get the kids to bed she called their mother. As soon as she explained the situation she told the babysitter to get the kids and get out of the house as soon as possible. When she asked why the mother replied I would never buy my kids a clown stuffed animal I'm scared to death of clowns. She ran and got the kids and called the police. The police came and when they came out they arrested a midget who was living in the children's room and stealing things at night. <br><br>Gives me the heeby-jeebies just telling it. -looks around-
    25im1qd.png
  • Signa wrote:
    This is debatable if its true or not I've heard the story many of times, but its really creepy.<br><br>So there was a babysitter watching two young children. In their room they had a large pile of stuffed animals. She took the kids to eat dinner then was putting them down for bed. She noticed a clown stuffed animal that was really creepy looking. She tucked them in and headed to watch TV when she heard a noise coming from their room. She headed up there and the children were fast asleep and the clown was lying in the middle of the room. She told the kids they needed to be sleeping not playing but they insisted they didn't move the toy. Again she heard an noise and the same thing happened. Finally after two more times of trying to get the kids to bed she called their mother. As soon as she explained the situation she told the babysitter to get the kids and get out of the house as soon as possible. When she asked why the mother replied I would never buy my kids a clown stuffed animal I'm scared to death of clowns. She ran and got the kids and called the police. The police came and when they came out they arrested a midget who was living in the children's room and stealing things at night. <br><br>Gives me the heeby-jeebies just telling it. -looks around-
    <br><br>This gave me the chills reading.. and jee thanks.. i WAS about to go to bed xP
  • I want a midget to be living in my room.<br>Like under my bed!<br>lol<br>That would be awesome
    Ven.png
  • Buffy wrote:
    I want a midget to be living in my room.<br>Like under my bed!<br>lol<br>That would be awesome
    <br><br>It would be =D if he idnt wear the clown suit... thad scare the CRAP out of me... to wake up and have a little midgit clown stealin my crap *shivers* ...OMG... THERES SOME! MOVING BY MY DOOR :shock: ... *3 minutes later* ... oh... its the cat >.>
  • not me that would freak me out haha you can have him if he exsists especially no creepers around my kids nope id kill em
    25im1qd.png
  • Yeah as long as he wasn't in a clown suit, i'd let him live under my bed lol. I dont have a clown phobia, they're just weird lol
    Ven.png
  • yeah it would be okay then but hiding out in a kid's room what a nut i wonder how he was so still all day
    25im1qd.png
  • Strange timing :shock: <br>This week an email has been going around with the clown story.. but its different...<br><br>A father of two hired a babysitter.When the babysitter arrived,the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the<br>children.Later at night,the babysitter got bored and went to watch tv but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs (the parents didn' t want the children watching too much garbage). So she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parents' room.Of course the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the clown satu e in their bedroom with a blanket or cloth, because it made her nervous.The phoneline was silent for a moment, (and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time)said....take the children and get out of the house....we'll call the police...we don't have a clown statue...the children and the babysitter got murdered by the clown. It turned out to be that the clown was a killer that escaped from jail.
  • Strange timing :shock: <br>This week an email has been going around with the clown story.. but its different...<br><br>A father of two hired a babysitter.When the babysitter arrived,the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the<br>children.Later at night,the babysitter got bored and went to watch tv but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs (the parents didn' t want the children watching too much garbage). So she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parents' room.Of course the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the clown satu e in their bedroom with a blanket or cloth, because it made her nervous.The phoneline was silent for a moment, (and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time)said....take the children and get out of the house....we'll call the police...we don't have a clown statue...the children and the babysitter got murdered by the clown. It turned out to be that the clown was a killer that escaped from jail.
    <br><br>Yeah that's why it's debatable if it's true.. It could be a story people changed a little all the time or it could be bogus somebody made up and it spread like a plague. It is possible..however in my opinion unlikely that somebody could sit still for that long, but then again they did it in ancient greece XD
    25im1qd.png
  • I think it's one of those urban ledgend like stories,<br>but hey it's something to think about.<br>Stranger things have happened =D
    Ven.png
  • Thanks to the people with clown stories. Clowns freak me out, and it's 3:00 and I'm in a hotel room, with other voices. Now I'm steady looking around. lol.
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • Naw poor you :( <br><br>Don't you hate that? Your constantly looking around at every noise and getting all worked up about nothing... I do that all the time :P
  • I get SO paranoid when it's the middle of the night. I have to shut all the windows and shades and lock the doors. xD
  • When the maid came at 6:30 in the MORNING, I opened the door and was like yelling at her. We almost got kicked out.
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • Okay I have one that's really scary >]<br><br>So this girl was babysitting, and the kids were fast asleep. She was watching T.V, whatever, it doesn't matter, when suddenly the washing machine goes off. So she thought 'Okay, they must have had it on a delay start or something'. An hour later it goes off, and it goes on again. Thinking that was strange, she called the dad and he told her to get the children and herself out of the house asap- they didn't have timers on their washing machine/dryer. Turns out it was a man in the basement trying to lure the girl down so he could...erm. Well, no one knows what he wanted to do, as he was caught, but, you know. I'll let you add your own thoughts to that one. ;)<br><br>Scary huh? ( And it's TRUE, happened here not too long ago, and now I'm v. v. scared of babysitting XD )
    25jwppl.png
    **If I win anything, please PM me.
  • Ouu!<br><br>Last year, I was having troubles falling asleep one night. The shadows were getting alot darker in one corner of the room then the other, and to me, taking the form of a cloaked figure. I was getting freaked out and panicky as it started to get closer and closer to the bed, the shadows got more concentrated in said spot and it's form got more.. formy into the cloaked figure/person. I was too scared to turn the lights on or move, I was just frozen watching it. After like 5 minutes of this, it was right next to my bed and was leaning closer to me - wasn't on the bed, just leaning forward towards me. After 30 seconds, It was really close to me and I put the blankets over my head. It leaned into the blanket and the blanket physically collapsed with it's weight, so at that point my mind was wheeling with what to do about it. I finally remembered after it nearly collapsed on my face that my dad told me to tell any demons/evil things that want to hurt me to go away in the most serious voice you got. So I screamed as loud as I could 'GO AWAY!'<br><br>The blanket pressure was gone immediately. I took the blanket off my head and it was gone. The room was SO much brighter.<br><br>Whatever it was hung over me for the next week, but never dared go closer to me then my bedside. And it was no where near as threatening.<br><br><br>That's the scariest thing that's happened to me in my whole life. Surprisingly, my dad told me he prayed when i was only a week or so old that god would put a 'hedge' around me to protect me from these things. Makes me think sometimes... I've read stories of similar encounters with similar figures from multiple people, all were very very angry and meant death in both places, to the person who saw them or to someone they knew. One time it was the person, for another person it was their aunt. (who actually did die the next day of unknown causes.) For the person who saw the figure, she could see it's face. And it was the face of her aunt.
    wyrm.png
  • Scariest thing that ever happened to me?<br><br>One night when my mum was at her OH's me and my sis alone, hannah montana came on and she was singing so me and my sis, being hyper, sang along about 5mins after the song had finished my phone vibrated; i had a voicemail message it was me, and my sister singing, i asked my sis if she had sent it and she said no, her phone was out of battery, i didnt believe her, so she got her phone and sure as eggs are eggs it was switched off with no battery, and all of a sudden there was like a rock hitting the window sound we nwere totally creeped out so we called my mums friend and she was so nice cause her 3 1/2 year old daughter was sleeping but she woke her up and came round, about 10mins after she arrived i got another message, it was us all talking me and my sis explaining what happened and her listening to the message, she stayed about 2hrs until my mum came home and there was no messages after that
    10ru8uc.png
  • Mucky, It sounds like you had a creeper by your window!
    wyrm.png
  • No, it was the wind, lol, always does it when the wind is strong, creepy though, eh?
    10ru8uc.png
  • If you get scared at spirits, do NOT read this... It's a true story,and it happened to me.<br><br>Before I got on the computer about an hour ago. Home alone, no phones.<br><br>I sat down to get on the computer, but I hear my Guinea pig and bird freaking out, which they never do. But when I got there my Guinea pig's hair was standing up completely. I go to confort them. I lean down to open the cage and I fall, why? Because something grabbed onto my leg. I have six scratches down my leg, bleeding badly. I start freaking out and my door slams shut and I can't get it open. I'm freaking out and I reach for my phone, it's dead. I hear someone say "You." behind me in my ear. I get bad chills, and by now my leg wounds are really bad. I finally get my door to open and I get out and my dog is growling and looking into space. I see Marvel follow his eyes down the hallway towards me. I Freak out because I am seeing shadows and voices calling my name. I am so lucky, because at that moment my brother came home. There is a rush of cold air, and almost everything is normal.<br><br>True story. I swear. I sound crazy whenever I tell someone ANYTHING that happens to me.
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Yes mucky, it is crazy. Why would the wind do that? O_o
    wyrm.png
  • O_o<br>Verr nice stories. :]<br>I think the one that creeped me out to most was the first clown story.<br>I woulda like... died, if that happened to me.<br><br>My fam hasnt had their share of ghostly encounters so far, but my BFF's fam is nuts. O_O They've got so much under their belt, I refuse to listen to their scary stories :]<br><br>However, I do have one of my own. This is real, but if you're not a believing-type leave it alone. :]<br><br>Anyways. :]<br>About two years ago, I traveled out to Indonesia for a second time during the summer. I had my bff, who's parents are native indonesian, and her and my older brother. We were a party of five. <br><br>About a week into the stay, we decided to move from my friend's dad's sister's house to his OTHER sister's house in Bandung. (We moved from Jakarta to Bandung). The Bandung house is old. Its got bugs. Its got mosquitos. It was definitely not the 5-star resort down the road. <br><br>The dad's sister was the only one who lived there. Now, she's a nutty. She's got nerves of steel, I swear. >.> But anyways, it was her and her two dogs and sometimes people from the neighborhood who would help her out. Her house is shaped like an L inside of a rectangle, the L part being rooms and buildings. The rest of the rectangle is yard.<br><br>So the driver for the family, he doesnt get to sleep along with the rest of the family. He slept in a back room. The rest of us -tourists- slept in the nicer rooms inside. I got a bed by the window (CHES! No AC, so window was good.) One night, I hear someone running and then the car door slamming. And I'm like, wtf? Right, anyone would be like whadahell? :] <br><br>So I walk out and BOOM. Just kidding. The driver had run from the back room at the very end of the L, and into the car. He saw me, and he starts jabbering in very fast, very scared Indo. I like to pride myself in the fact that I'm partially fluent in the language (Understanding, not speaking >;]) <br><br>And he kept saying , "Ada hantu!" Over & over. And I was like, what? Like, that cant be. There's no ghost in this house. The dogs would be going nuts. And he kept INSISTING. So, I was like...weird. And I went inside, woke up my bff, took a flashlight and went back outside. The driver had locked himself inside the car and refused to come out and show us where he had seen the ghost.<br><br>So we walk out to the back room and we shine the flashlight everywhere. And there's nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just the bare necessities for a bedroom. We were just turning to leave when all of a sudden you could hear this crying. It was very soft and feminine. At first, we thought it was one of the dogs whining or something. We called out for the dog to shut up, but the crying kept going. Again, we shine the light over everything but there's nothing there. The crying turned into sobbing and muttered words. And we ran out back of the room, and there was still nothing. After about 5minutes (felt like a damn eternity), it stopped and all three of us was shaking inside of the car. :]<br><br>But wait! There's more.<br>The next night, I woke up about the same time. It was quiet, and the breeze felt really good. It was past midnight, and after awhile I could hear someone washing dishes. The sink where the family washed dishes was outside in the back, underneath a roof but no inside a room. You couldnt hear water running, but there was the clink of dishes and pans. <br>Then, I nearly crapped my pants. I swear to god, you could hear someone walk up and down the walkway and hum. <br><br>This time, I was the only one awake so I couldnt say that it was real and not just my imagination. However, I believe that it was real. The owner of the house shook her head when I told her and said that the ghost never leaves the back of the house. And I started laughing my ass off, because there was a ghost and I heard it. :]<br><br>Until today, the driver refuses to sleep in any of the back rooms. The owner still hears ghostly dishes being washed in the moonlight, and the family who employs the driver, still laughs at the fact that us -tourists- were so unnerved by the presence of a benign ghost. <br><br>:]<br>Its always fun traveling to new places, lmfao.
    silence.jpg
  • lol. sounds fun if ya ask me sandeh. :lol: I love seeing ghosts.<br><br>but when I was like 7 or 8 I was at mi Nana's house in the back room down the hallway with 5 different rooms. mi little cousin nathan was sleeping in the crib in that room and i would always circle around the crib and watch him for about a half hour (don't ask why. >.> ) and I was walking really slow around it, and out of the corner of mi eye I see a hand start to reach out towards mi shoulder and then I feel it touch mi shoulder, it felt like if you would touch dry ice-like a burning from it being so cold. I whipped mi head back around and saw a female face with really really long hair and she looked sad but mad at the same time, and then I ran all the way around the other side of the crib, almost fell flat on mi face and ran as fast as I could back to mi Nana, who was in the living room.<br>she asks me what the lady looked like, coz mi aunt died when I was 2 and usually hung around the place (i have another one that deals with her) but I kept insisting that it didn't look anything like mi aunt (ive seen pictures and stuff)<br>but I haven't seen that ghosty in awhile. :lol: <br><br><br>and now for mi aunt's little trick..<br>so everyone was asleep other than me: mi uncle down in his cellar room (don't ask why he moved back in there. >.< ), mi Nana and Pap Pap in their bedroom on the opposite side of the hall from the last room with the crib, mi brother in the first room, but I was awake drawing in the room beside the room with the crib. -glares at crib room- (i swear that evil lady is still lurking in there. -shivers-) but anyways, everyone other than me was asleep, I could hear just about everything in the house crystal clear (I have heightened hearing apparently) and all of a sudden the tv clicked on..o.o i could hear the news or something, and then it changed to LTM with an old western movie..I went out to check if someone one up, no one was..so i turned the tv back off and went back to drawing..the next day-mi Nana tells me a story about how the night before mi aunt turned on the tv while everyone was asleep, and woke her up. o.0 odd, huh?<br><br>last one I think:<br>so, mi family's having a swimming party in our backyard, everyone is having a dandy ol' time. I jump into the pool after I ate something (no, this is not about me getting sick xD ) I can back up and looked out towards the fence on the left of mi pool, and I see these figures, they're kind of translucent but you can see just about everything about their bodies. >.> I wipe mi eyes again coz maybe there was still water blurring mi vision, but they were still there. It was a man and a women, you could tell that they were wet. they were carrying a towel in their left hands and they were completly naked. >.< ew. but and so then they vanish through the fence gate and i look on the ground to see foot prints on the ground where they had walked, but then they faded away very quickely. <br><br>oops, one more:<br>ok, so I'm getting ready to take mi shower (still mostly dressed) and I turned the light on and the water. I took mi hair out of mi ponytail and started to brush it, and in the mirror I see something black standing on the sink beside me and felt cold but hot breath on mi side, i looked over and there was a black cat (i would have to say an american shorthair) with one mangled paw, drool coming out of it's mouth with it's lip up over one of it's canine teeth (ya know how boxers usually do?) and it's eyes look evil. :shock: I backed up and ended up getting the bar for mi towel jammed into mi back and then the cat just vanishes and leaves kind of a..i'm not sure how to describe it, but it wasn't a pleasant scent. >.< and then through the little window I had open, I saw a little boy-one that kind of looked like a boy that you would have found in the Nazi times, i was freaked out beyond belief with that one. :? <br><br>if i remember anymore good one's i'll post again, i'm too lazy to search mi memory archive for more. xD
    az7051.jpg<3
  • MondyFlax wrote:
    If you get scared at spirits, do NOT read this... It's a true story,and it happened to me.<br><br>Before I got on the computer about an hour ago. Home alone, no phones.<br><br>I sat down to get on the computer, but I hear my Guinea pig and bird freaking out, which they never do. But when I got there my Guinea pig's hair was standing up completely. I go to confort them. I lean down to open the cage and I fall, why? Because something grabbed onto my leg. I have six scratches down my leg, bleeding badly. I start freaking out and my door slams shut and I can't get it open. I'm freaking out and I reach for my phone, it's dead. I hear someone say "You." behind me in my ear. I get bad chills, and by now my leg wounds are really bad. I finally get my door to open and I get out and my dog is growling and looking into space. I see Marvel follow his eyes down the hallway towards me. I Freak out because I am seeing shadows and voices calling my name. I am so lucky, because at that moment my brother came home. There is a rush of cold air, and almost everything is normal.<br><br>True story. I swear. I sound crazy whenever I tell someone ANYTHING that happens to me.
    <br><br>whoa. that's freaking WEIRD.
    2mnes0l.gif
  • When I was in WV, we stayed in the Days Inn hotel. <br>There is a bar right across the street. <br>There have been stories of people killing others there. <br>I was kind of freaked out. <br><br>So that night, my brother and me take a walk so we can talk to our girlfriends before we go to sleep.<br>When all of a sudden, we see an armed guard.<br>He asks us what we're doing, so we tell him. <br>He gives us a warning that we should get back to our room.<br><br>So after about 5 minutes, we go back. <br>We get a phone call from the hotel room, on the hotel's phone.<br>It was the people from the front desk.<br>They were saying to keep the doors locked at all times, and if someone says they were staff, call the front desk to make sure.<br>I was really freaked out.<br>Then, we hear voices.<br>Then, people say they are staff at our door.<br>Like the people said, we called the front desk.<br>They never sent anyone out. <br>Immidiately, we turn off everything. <br>I was so freaked out.<br><br>I never want to stay at that hotel again.
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!