Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ugh. :/

edited June 2009 in Vent
<span style="font-size:92">Okay. Let's just get this over with. My phone cannot hold a charger in it at all. It used to be all fine and dandy, but just yesterday I realized that it wasn't charging. I also figured out that if I had something holding/pushing the charger in it would stay. So, problem solved. But today, after taking it off the charger, I decided to put it back on a few minutes later because it wasn't fully charged and I was going with my dad for a few hours tonight, and I didn't want a dead phone. It charged for a few seconds, and now it won't charge at all. I tried my mom's charger, because we have the same phone, and I have to hold it in. It's even worse that it was at the beginning, so I'd have to sit there holding it in, and even then it'll stop charging. I didn't even bother trying my sister's charger because I knew it would do the same thing. My sister doesn't know what to do either. So my phone is messed up, probably can't even fix it, and my mom will kill me if I tell her. I got this phone in February. Unless she's nice enough to transfer to one of our old phones or something, I don't get a new phone until February 2011. I always have to ruin everything, don't I? :/</span>

Comments

• That reminds me of my i-pod. It used to charge on it's holder perfectly and I went to grab it one day and it refused to charge. I had to slide it to the side, and push it in, the lift it out, it nearly drove me insaine. I never know when it will charge and when it won't. :U
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • just try and get a new battery they die like that sometimes adn you have to get a new one, and if you have/get insurance on your phone you can get the same phone you have and it wont use an upgrade ect.
  • You could talk to sprint hun its not your fault they should be able to replace it. The replaced mine for like $10 twice cause the screen cracked and my dog ate it.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Mi verizon phone just did that last month. >.> it ended up being the charger though. I had to go begging mi friend for one of her old motorola chargers, she gave me one and mi phone's charging perfectly now. :) <br>but then again if your mum's charger didn't work I guess it's not the charger.. :? but it's not your fault-stupid phone services/makers like to make phones so that you have to continuosly (sp?) get new ones, that way they make more money. Good thing mi friend told me about the phone I was going to get, the company made it so that about a week after the warranty wore out the phone would start freezing, shutting off, going off on its own, etc.
    az7051.jpg<3
  • My -laptop- did this. But I figured out it was the actual laptop that was broken.<br>Now all it's good for is sitting under my desk, collecting dust. D8
  • Here's the thing though. I'm afraid my mom will just think it was my fault and I somehow managed to break it and she won't do anything. Dx Wheaty, I have U.S. Cellular, not sprint. xD
  • what the heck's US cellular? O.o
    az7051.jpg<3
  • Well since one of my sisters told my mom I don't have a phone anymore.
  • if you didn't do anything to the phone to make it do this, your phone carrier<br>should replace it for free because its the phone, not you.<br>this has happened to a number of my phones and all you have to do is make<br>a call, or take a drive down to your local carrier store.<br>:]<br>maybe if you -try- explaining to your mom, how it wasn't your fault at all, <br>she'll understand and give the phone back?
  • <span style="font-size:92">So I tried to tell her it wasn't my fault, and she didn't listen. Surprise, surprise. I should take the time while my phone still has a little battery left to get people's numbers off of it. xD Even if we don't have a home phone so I can't call anyone, I can text online sometimes and my sister might let me use her phone sometimes. </span>
  • I find it funny how you're parents never believe you about that things that would benefit them the most.
    wyrm.png
  • Yeah.<br>But I have good news :D<br>She bought this thing that will charge my battery,<br>like I take it off my phone and put it ON the charger. :D