Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little website cliques seriously?

edited July 2009 in Vent
<span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">Wtf is up with these little cliques. <br>All you sponsors on here, stick together.<br>And on another virtual game I played. All the emo posers stuck together.<br>Acting all stuck up, like you can't be serious. <br>It honestly pisses me off. I hate cliques and my school is filled with them.<br>But they're all nice. I'm friends with <span style="font-style:italic">everyone</span> and still have my own little group. <br>No big deal except when you're rude to other people....</span></span> :roll:
It's that obvious. :]Yet, you have no idea.
21ojdv.jpg

Comments

• Sponcers arent a clique. Im not really friends with any other sponcers, Also I have never talked a rude Sponcer.
  • Sponsors is not really a clique. Its just the sponsors sell services, and the people who usually buy trainings, gifties, and stuff are also sponsors. And its not a stereotype for sponsors to be rude
    2z5m15h.jpg
  • <span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about. <br><br>Sponsors usually only talk to other sponsors and SOME novices.<br>Ignore everyone else or be rude to them. No wonder why some novices are rude back to them.</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • wtf is up with novices and their sterotypes. I hang with novices who act like they care and want help and are poised (i guess) I will respect you. Its the new people who always get all omg sponsers are so rude... blah blah... BLAH. I worked my ass for 3 years before I got a sponser do you think my sponser friends noticed no. I was respectable. Its novices who do this whining thing that get no where. and wind up angring sponser.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Wheaton wrote:
    wtf is up with novices and their sterotypes. I hang with novices who act like they care and want help and are poised (i guess) I will respect you. Its the new people who always get all omg sponsers are so rude... blah blah... BLAH. I worked my ass for 3 years before I got a sponser do you think my sponser friends noticed no. I was respectable. Its novices who do this whining thing that get no where. and wind up angring sponser.
    <br><span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">oh screw off. :roll:</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • Wheaton wrote:
    wtf is up with novices and their sterotypes. I hang with novices who act like they care and want help and are poised (i guess) I will respect you. Its the new people who always get all omg sponsers are so rude... blah blah... BLAH. I worked my ass for 3 years before I got a sponser do you think my sponser friends noticed no. I was respectable. Its novices who do this whining thing that get no where. and wind up angring sponser.
    <br><span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">oh screw off. :roll:</span></span>
    Hun I can tell you with the way you act you arent gonna get anywhere.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • I agree with Wheaton!!!
  • Its kinda your attitude that sponsors are rude.
    2z5m15h.jpg
  • Wheaton wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    Hun I can tell you with the way you act you arent gonna get anywhere.
    <br><span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">I'm not trying to get any sponsors to like me nor any novices. <br>I can give two -edited- about kids online. <br>I'm just saying that I've noticed that. <br>And I've noticed some sponsors are ignored or others have been rude to them also. <br>Not just novices. But I'm saying they're mostly all friends and act like they don't like anyone else.</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • Its kinda your attitude that sponsors are rude.
    <br><span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">ha uhm no. I am not rude to any one until now.<br>And that's just 'cause I'm pissed off about it.</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • im with wheaty on this one, but i have to say that im a novie and i find that the majority of sponcers on here are 10times more friendly than the majority of novices. alot of it may be the age group of the sponcers tends to be older than most novices who are mostly middle school age so they get along better with the ones there age.
  • First off everyone take a deep breath. Lets not start a fight. ^^
    skizzy.png
  • <span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">I'm not really doing a good job of making my point at all here, am I? lol</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • I am a sponcer. it took me awhile to make the money. and well you have to be nice. and i was anoivcie and was a nice one and i got to be good friends with sponcers. <br>And if your new and get on chat a good thing is to trad the rules. and you should talk about what others are not start a new one. or try and get people to feel bad or pitty you.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Its not whether they're a sponsor or novice, it's whether or not they're actually looking to play the game and be friends, and use proper spelling/grammar etc. for the most part at least. If you're all "hey wat up come buy mi dogz" or "hey wanna go out" or "do u kno any hott guyz" I'm going to stick you on ignore and never talk to you again, whether you're a sponsor or novice. If you PM me asking about services or for game help, or even a polite message like "Hey, I read your layout and we seem to have a lot in common. *insert question about whatever here*?"<br><br>I've met bratty novices, many of them, but I've also met sponsors who are just as bad if not worse, so don't go stereotyping when you have no idea what you're talking about.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz said just about everything I was thinking. ^
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • woot woot go jazz!<br>that totaly says it all =D <br>btw i love the little quote above your banner
  • Oh wow. <br>For someone to be whining about cliques and stereotyping you sure seem to do alot of it yourself. :roll: <br><br>99% of EVERYONE on this game started out as a novice. Quite a few people did not buy their sponcer with real money, we EARNED the money in game to buy it. Everyone knows what it feels like to be a novice and not have what everyone else has. The most money, the best dogs. etc.<br>There are MANY sponcered programs for novices to get GOOD show dogs, Money, Eventing help, Training help.<br>Sponcers always post things in tips and tricks to help novices to become good players. even to become sponcers when they make the money.<br>There have been quite a few times that sponcers have given away sponcer kennels to novices. As a matter of fact, a week ago i let a novice use my training kennel and she is still on it. She is very appreciative and has the right to do as she pleases with it. <br><br>To get respect around here you have to EARN it.
    Ven.png
  • <span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">Oh yay I was actually in a better mood.<br>You know not even caring any more. Until your posts showed up.<br>It's over, okay. All you sponsors go ahead. Gang up against me :)<br>I can't win that way :P ^<br>You have no idea what I was talking about. So for now let's all keep our stupid opinions to ourselves. :roll:<br><br>Haha and btw. For those of you that are ignored by the "almighty sponsors" this is what you have to do for attention. :P <-joke don't take it seriously :)<br><br>The songs I listen to put me in certain moods :)<br>angry, happy, not a care, sad :) lol.<br><br><br>"Oh wow.<br>For someone to be whining about cliques and stereotyping you sure seem to do alot of it yourself." <br>^-That really pissed me off too :) I was not stereotyping. May have seemed that way to you. But I don't express my words right. :)<br>You don't know if I was talking about you in particular. And I do apologize for putting ALL sponsors. <br>But I have noticed people that are more of the popular side on here ignoring a lot of the other people when they try to include their opinions.<br>And I just don't like that. <br><br>Also just by being nice to someone wont mean they wont be rude right? <br>I talked to a sponsor(not going to put any names) -cough- :)<br>And they started be rude to me for no apparent reason. I did not say anything to them about being rude. <br>But still I feel like they were. And I WAS the highest bidder on there dog and the day ended. <br>Just because no one else placed a higher bid doesn't mean I still don't earn the dog right? <br><br>I think this should go for every novice or sponsor on the 'non popular' side :) again I apologize to everyone. forgive me? :?<br></span><br><span style="font-size:59">There's a lot of smilies, I know.</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • Haha there is a lot of smilies..first thing I noticed. <br><br>Second thing is your font is small and too pink that I have to highlight to read.<br><br>It did seem like you were attacking all the sponsors on here. That is why everyone got defensive. Yeah, some sponsors aren't very nice and there are some that I could do without, but that doesn't mean they are all the same. <br><br>And like Buffy said, we all started off as novices. Many of us were novices for years before we became a sponsor. I had a sponsor as a friend who helped me out. I had another teach me how to code layouts. It's just a matter of who you run into first. <br><br>I do have to agree that there some people who are in their little circle and don't seem to talk to anyone else. But, have you made the effort to try and be sincere?<br><br>And next, no they don't have to sell you the dog. On many auctions players will put 'I have the right not to sell'. That's right. They don't have to sell if they aren't happy about where the bid is at. If it's too low they aren't going to sell. <br><br>I also see what Buffy is saying about you sounding like a hypocrite. Sounds like you are poking at all the sponsor players on here about how they are in cliques but then..idk. I can see where that is coming from. <br><br><br>Try and get to know some of the better sponsors who help the novices. It will change your view. ;)
    8x32tt.png
  • The reason we "gang up" like that is cuz we KNOW we can trust each other. A lot of people have got scammed by using people who arent on the forums
  • and also, both Novices / Sponsors work for what they earn. I'm a Novice. and I am friends with so many sponsors. e.e I don't get your Rant at all, honestly.
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • tarnish wrote:
    Haha there is a lot of smilies..first thing I noticed. <br><br>Second thing is your font is small and too pink that I have to highlight to read.<br><br>It did seem like you were attacking all the sponsors on here. That is why everyone got defensive. Yeah, some sponsors aren't very nice and there are some that I could do without, but that doesn't mean they are all the same. <br><br>And like Buffy said, we all started off as novices. Many of us were novices for years before we became a sponsor. I had a sponsor as a friend who helped me out. I had another teach me how to code layouts. It's just a matter of who you run into first. <br><br>I do have to agree that there some people who are in their little circle and don't seem to talk to anyone else. But, have you made the effort to try and be sincere?<br><br>And next, no they don't have to sell you the dog. On many auctions players will put 'I have the right not to sell'. That's right. They don't have to sell if they aren't happy about where the bid is at. If it's too low they aren't going to sell. <br><br>I also see what Buffy is saying about you sounding like a hypocrite. Sounds like you are poking at all the sponsor players on here about how they are in cliques but then..idk. I can see where that is coming from. <br><br><br>Try and get to know some of the better sponsors who help the novices. It will change your view. ;)
    <br><span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">True :) and I will. :)<br>But also the problem is they already promised me the dog if I was the highest bidder.<br>So I don't think it's right :|</span></span><br><br>
    MondyFlax wrote:
    and also, both Novices / Sponsors work for what they earn. I'm a Novice. and I am friends with so many sponsors. e.e I don't get your Rant at all, honestly.
    <br><span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:75">I know. <br>And it doesn't matter anymore :) It's over... hopefullyy. :|<br>I'm not in a bad mood about it anymore and once againn I apologize to those that felt offended. <br>It was not to all just rude ones and ones that stay in a little group together.</span></span>
    21ojdv.jpg
  • <br>You have no idea what I was talking about. So for now let's all keep our stupid opinions to ourselves. :roll:<br>
    <br><br>Ok, everyone take note of this. You post in a public Forum. Anyone can read it. Anyone can comment ;)<br><br>If you need to rant about something that could be considered a touchy subject, keep it within PM with friends, or you are more than welcome to PM me ;) <br>If not, then be prepared that people may want to comment and argue with your point of view.<br><br>Just some thoughts >.><br><br>:)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br><br>I think this should go for every novice or sponsor on the 'non popular' side :) again I apologize to everyone. forgive me? :?<br></span>
    <br><br>Im a 'non popular' novice on here and have been for quite some time. But I don't think anything you say is correct... The 'rude sponcers' that dont talk to you on here aren't rude. You haven't even reached 100 posts, how is anyone suposed to know who you are? if you just jump in to conversations without introducing yourself in general discussion or become known through auctions and such how are people supposed to accept you? its exactly the same at school you dont just walk up to a group you dont know and start talking and expect them to be all buddy buddy...<br><br>This may not make sense... sorry everyone if it doesn't
  • lol..and don't freak if you aren't friends with everyone within a few months..<br>I have been here a while and I am kinda not noticed. <span style="font-size:75">(Couch at all cough)</span><br><br>and if you need help..PM me
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • :lol: <br>pfft, your attitude is a good way to get yourself in trouble.<br><br>
    Alabama wrote:
    If you have a problem, think someone is breaking the rules, do not accuse them publicly. It is considered a personal attack and you will get infractions points/ban for doing so.
    Axel.png
  • Oh I want to express my opinion! =P <br>Their are cliques on vp. They are quite easy to tell them apart. You can tell the most part on chat. Sorry my only example because I am not a big forum user. xD Someone could say something and just because they are new or not into this little group they won't even acknowledge you are there. You can't tell me any differently either. Spent quite alot of time on chat and have seen it a bazillion times. Now I use to be like this with my little clique and I admit it. Nowadays I am not like this at all. Maybe its because I got older and seen how people got treated that came in chat. Alot has ended now that you can't pick on/harass/trick people on chat and get away with it anymore. Every once in a great while you can see it going on. <br><span style="font-size:75">(would add more but my kids are getting antsy to go swimming) =P</span>
    skizzy.png
  • I haven't come across a Mean sponsors yet.. not that ive been here long or anything... everyone that i have know has been Uber nice. <br><br><br>Many of the novices I've come across are just rude thuogh.. or they dont know how to speak Proper English..is very annoying and even i get mad at that....<br><br>So please.. do everyone a favor think before you type. "we" already have a bad enough name..
    Click the link: 8EC4.gif
  • Ok here's my two cents. <br><br>I know that novices AND sponsors can be mean or nice. I have several friends that are sponsors and some that are novices. I know some novices can be rude and annoying but I've also met sponsors like that as well. Not everyone on this game has learned their manners and how to interact with people correctly yet. Obviously or we wouldn't have had this topic brought up. Yes their are little cliques going on. Your gonna get that wherever you go in life. My advice is get used to it. That doesn't excuse others being mean about it though but it doesn't give someone the right to get all bent out of shape cause someone has a clique and your not in it. I absolutely LOVE my friends on here. They are the best. They are really nice. You just have to start talking with people to get to know them a bit better. A few weeks ago I could have told you a little bit about Horse now I know some more about her. I definitely know she is a mind reading ninja horse!!! *inside joke* This is a site to have fun on. If I'm have a really bad day I get on vp for a little bit and talk to someone and when I get off -sometimes hours later- I feel a lot better and happy. You have to try and get to know people and get to know people they talk with a lot and that helps. I have like 5+ friends now all because I started talking with 1 person who knew the others. Just lighten up and have fun on here. You will definitely make some friends you won't forget. lol How can you with some of the discussions people get into on here.
    4q6h53.png