Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Deep -Angry- Breaths*

edited June 2009 in Vent
I HATE -grrrrr- when noobs try to buy the stuff the higher up vpians *teehee* work SO hard to get!!! I had a 10x4 Boxer that i spend 3 million on.. THEN i trained him personally and began showing him. About 5 minutes after i put him in my show kennel i get a message saying "Sell me that Boxer for 5k. Your not gonna get any more for him so im giving you a knock out deal" ...........D=< NOOOO! I WILL NOT SELL YOU MY BOXER THAT I SPENT A -LOOOT- JUST TO HAVE FOR 5K!!!! RAWR! if you WANT a dog theres plenty of places to get one BESIDES bothering me for my 10x4 show dogs! AND BESIDES! READ MY KENNEL! DONT MESSAGE ME! THEYRE -NOT- FOR SALE!!!!<br><br>*catching breath*<br><br>........[VentOver/]<br> :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comments

• err Mondeh got one of those people too <.< glad all my nice dogs are hiding xD
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • *smacks hand of n00b who tried to touch mah boxer* NOOO! BAD N00B!
  • Im not a sponsor but... i had someone try to get me to sell a dog that has 300K money earned under is belt for 500 >.>
    Click the link: 8EC4.gif
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:75">Someone placed a bid on one of my best dogs for 1vpc.<br>I honestly thought it was a joke at first. <br>But then they freaked out on me because I wouldn't sell it to her. :|</span></span>
    14obmrm.jpg
  • its funny in a pitiful way... how can they be serious?! blaaaah
  • i get a lot of newbies bidn on my good dogs for 0, i ended up having to put blocks on some of them, its soooo anoying :evil:
    116626520df7905m3rp4.jpg
  • yeah i have noobs constantly bidding on my gift dogs, it gets so irritating :evil:
  • Wheaton wrote:
    err Mondeh got one of those people too <.< glad all my nice dogs are hiding xD
    <br><br>Yeah xD I had a dog that was for sale for half it was worth then the n00b was bidding 5k on each >.> My fully trained 1OAK not even for sale got a bid of 2k. ^.^ Lovely huh
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • ROFL! i got a 0 bid on a 280/200 national 1OAK and the novice MESSAGED me telling me that MY gifty was like.. a 500OAK and that theyd "Take it off my hands" -_-
  • ROFL! i got a 0 bid on a 280/200 national 1OAK and the novice MESSAGED me telling me that MY gifty was like.. a 500OAK and that theyd "Take it off my hands" -_-
    <br><br>No freaking way! You've got to be kidding! :shock: I sooo, know how that's like. When I had my sponsors (sadly they died,but hopfully I'll get a new one soon :lol: ) I bred my favorite aratiro wolf (when they were in lower population *sigh*) I proudly got a 1x4 (it was out of imports without a single stat above 2 1/2 stars) and I then trained him up (after the person who was supposed to do it aged him up with out doing a thing :roll:) He atleast placed in every event I entered him in and then a noob place a bid of 5vpc on him I commented back and they were like he has bad stats! And I was like for a pup out of imports 1st litter he has great stats and look at his show record! lolz I got yelled at by them and their friends :lol:
    1zl396d.png

Roll like a buffalo! xD
  • Someone posted a bid of 1000 on <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1443305"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1443305</a>; and when I didn't accept the bid he/she was really mad telling me I had enough dogs and I should just give him to her/him because he is old and I couldn't get better price.