Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ugh, sick of rude, immature kids messaging me.

edited June 2009 in Vent
Ok. It cleary stated on my page a 'Please read' section (refere to kennel link) <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=231866"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=231866</a><br>Simple. Yes? Yes!<br>Well, im sick of kids messaging me being abusive and thinking they own the world. News flash. You dont! <br><br>I even refered a player to read the rules on my page and she goes <br>''well da rules say your not aloud to own your OWN rules, mayteey'' <br>I mean. . .what the. . .i didnt say i owned my own rules. I i have the title changed to please read, as it was kennel rules. As im not on here to offend people. <br><br>It also cleary says dont message me sayin just 'hi'. etc. Its just the fact kids think its ok to be rude. Its not. <br><br>And people STILL ask me where my cursor is from. I refere or tell them i will not re-create it for them. And they still go 'oh, well please' or something similar'. Ugh.<br><br><br>People allways message me with just random 'nonsence'. I dont mind adds, as i do send some ads out my self sometimes. Plus they can be useful. I have sent out an ad to someone who has send ME an add in the past and they gave me abuse. I mean what the hell. . .i did tell them what i thought about the situation :evil: and then *yoink* ignore!<br><br>And people request a layout and then ask how much they have to pay. Then they say they can't afford it. Well if they have enough sence to read my page and aknowlege i make them, any sane person would read the price. Im sick of immature kids messaging me. <br><br>1 girl messaged me one. Short convo but here it is (im green she can be red)<br><span style="color:red">Hi whats up</span><br><span style="color:green">Um hello.</span><br><span style="color:red">How old are you. Do you know any guys i can talk to and trust.</span><br><span style="color:green">Um, no. Im a girl for 1. And im 17. 0_0 If you have a problem i advise you to talk to an adult/friend/teacher at school.</span><br><span style="color:red">O k. Well ring me on this number 0121-****-***</span><br><br><br> :shock: <br>I did then lecture her about how stupid it was to give out her number, and i did report her for her own safety. I could have been a predator for all she knew. Ughh. . . .<br><br><br><br>I now love my ignore button. Serious.<br>Ok rant over. :x

Comments

• they arent even rules.. its like preferals.. rules are like 'if you dont put the training in the notes, i have the right to send the dog back and keep the money' thats why they banned it.. and its against the rules to give out your number... if nef gets hold of it, she will phone up the parents and stuff.. i understand your rant.. it would make me go insane... :)
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • Yeah, I have it clearly in my description not to send me ads because i can NOT take your dogs right now, but i get those daily. Then the other day i had a person msg me that i had never met before <br><br>Quote:<br><br>Them: Do you have a boyfriend?<br>Me: This is not a dating site, and I can and will report you if you keep sending me messages like this<br><br><br>They got mad at me and told me i needed to chill because they were a girl, but they didn't even say hi, and I didn't even know them...
    --Saved
  • Ugh! Those messages are <span style="text-decoration:underline">so</span> annoying! I've gotten asked if I had a boyfriend at least once, and gets adds like "Wanna buy my dogs?" all the time. And even the simple "hi" can be really annoying when I'm buzy. I delete them. Plus, I've gotten the same add twice in a row many times. I message them and say "I already know. Don't you think if I was interested I would have bought them by now?" Ignore button. Ugh. :x
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • get this. This is a quoted msg i got<br><br>"What kind of dogs do you have, I want a husky soooo bad"<br><br>I'm like look in the market. I don't want to give you my dogs. If they were for sale, they would say for sale
    --Saved
  • saved09 wrote:
    get this. This is a quoted msg i got<br><br>"What kind of dogs do you have, I want a husky soooo bad"<br><br>I'm like look in the market. I don't want to give you my dogs. If they were for sale, they would say for sale
    <br><br>Wow.
    14xmkg0.png
  • I dont mind adds, but they are not even polite, or intorducethem selves. Here is a typical add i have sent out:<br><br>Hi there, sorry to bother you but my layout services are now open. Details on my page. Thankyou for your time and enjoy your day!<br><br>And people send like<br><br>Wanna buy a dog? <br><br>im like. . .what the? LOL. A player requested to buy a pup if i were to breed. And i said if i do i will let you know; but to be honest i dont play to seriously. So im not sure. She said: well if you dont play seriously can i have your dogs?<br><br> :shock: :shock: :shock: <br><br>Ugh. Thanks for the replys everyone, i'm not alond :D <br><br>Forum: Kristie<br>In-game: Ripple.<br><br>____
  • Lol. I hate it when people say "Plz buy my dog!" Why would I take time out of my day to look at a dog when ther person didn't give me any info about it, didn't ask politley, and used chat speak?
    14xmkg0.png
  • I usually delete the messages and forget about them. They don't bother me. I don't have to reply back or anything, so why not just delete the message? Frankly, they're not annoying. They take 2 seconds to look at and delete, so I don't get all that mad. But I'm pretty easy going that way. ;) And I don't ask for no ads, sometimes they <span style="font-style:italic">are</span> polite.<br><br>These are the type I answer back to:<br>"Are you in need of any collies? I have about 6 puppies that I really need to sell. They're going for pretty cheap if you are interested."<br><br>They sound polite and give me some information. They have 6 Collie pups that they need to sell (I would've preferred them say, "that I'd like to sell, but oh well) and they're going for pretty cheap.<br><br>Messages like this are the ones I delete:<br>"lots of dogs for sale please look"<br><br>x.x I don't have time to look at your anonymous dogs. *Deletes message without a second thought* Plus, no capitalization. No chat speak, which I appreciate. But, seriously, does it take that long to put a capital 'L' on 'Lots'? xD<br><br>But, oh well. They send me messages, I respond or I don't. They're fault if they're being annoying. xP
  • I agree, I look at the messages all the time but really it doesn't take long to delete it and move on if it bothers you xP<br><br>But the people that usually sends messages like that usually are not a sponser, have no knowledge of forums (or don't care for it). Since novices aren't aloud to post on the BP then it's one of the ways to advertise and get some extra cash. <br><br>xD
    37220.png
  • yeah i understand where you are coming from, that it only takes two ticks to delete the messages. But you respond saying 'No thankyou :)' and they reply saying 'why not? plz' or if you dont respond they just bombarde you with ?'s etc LOL.
  • This one chick msged me and asked if I was hot, because her friend said I was.<br><br>For one, the user is <span style="font-style:italic">Girlygirl</span> I think that would mean I'm female. And then I asked who this friend was because they have something wrong with them too. -.- the people in this world
    2u5urkp.jpg