Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people who, type like, this.

edited March 2011 in Vent
This might possibly<br>be one of the most<br>annoying things any<br>one could possibly<br>do.<br>Like, honestly, I can<br>barely read your<br>writing let alone when<br>you start typing like this<br>or like,<br>say like every like 2 seconds,<br>because like its like, not cool anymore<br>you know <br>why?<br>because like it's not like<br>you're actually speaking in like real life,<br>you're typing,<br>and like, your fingers would probably like<br>thank you for not like, making<br>them like type "like" every other word<br><br><br>that was a little exaggerated, and i understand if they are longer sentences/lines <br>and then chopped off, but not when it's like every other like, like, word :P<br><br>it doesn't really make me uber frustrated or anything, but i can barely read it when people<br>type like that. also with the L-word allllll the time. :shock: :lol:
"war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.

Comments

• Hmm I don't really notice people doing that online too much. *shrugs*<br><br>I am one of those people that say 'like' constantly in real life. I don't know when I started to do that. I tried to stop but then I would say it without noticing and my mom or sister would catch it. <br><br>But you are right. It's not really needed when you are typing. It takes much longer and is just plain annoying.
    8x32tt.png
  • she's talking about me tarnish,<br>i type like that.<br>who cares how i type?<br>i'll type how i want.<br>if you can't read it, don't!
    Axel.png
  • I agree its annoying, and it seems to me it would take longer to type like that instead of normal. I know I'm not the greatest typer I have to think to use capitilation, and punction. But to me typing like that seems just stupid.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • well, if you have an issue with it,<br>you can just deal with it.<br>no one has ever complained about it.<br>i have ocd, and i have to do things a certian way.<br>and i know reina posted this about me because i'm the only one,<br>and she just posted a reply to one of them.
    Axel.png
  • Lol..... pandalove, don't assume I'm talking about you.<br><br>I mean in like MSN or Instant Messaging where they type 3 words<br>and then press enter, type 3 more words and press enter again,<br>over and over again, even if it is all in the same sentence.<br><br>Even if I was talking about you, no need to get pissed. Yes, it's my problem. T'is why I'm venting.
  • Hahaha I get exactly what you mean. Have you ever used aim on your phone and talked to someone like that? While you're trying to answer to their first message, they keep sending about ten more and the phone is constantly vibrating/ringing and it's just so frustrating :p
    23jlj11.jpg
  • Pandalove wrote:
    well, if you have an issue with it,<br>you can just deal with it.<br>no one has ever complained about it.<br>i have ocd, and i have to do things a certian way.<br>and i know reina posted this about me because i'm the only one,<br>and she just posted a reply to one of them.
    <br><br>It's cute... like a haiku XD
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • Xaetian wrote:
    Pandalove wrote:
    well, if you have an issue with it,<br>you can just deal with it.<br>no one has ever complained about it.<br>i have ocd, and i have to do things a certian way.<br>and i know reina posted this about me because i'm the only one,<br>and she just posted a reply to one of them.
    <br><br>It's cute... like a haiku XD
    <br><br>THANK YOU!<br>:D
    Axel.png
  • People just have sertain ways of doing things really. Don't we all? :lol: :D :lol:
  • Yeah. People type how people type. People talk how people talk.<br><br>....<br><br><br>....<br><br>uhh<br><br>....<br><br>[/blondemoment]<br><br>And I agree with Pandy, If you don't like the way they type, don't read it. =P
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Ok, what I don't get is people defending people. It's a vent forum, not an arguing forum. :roll:
  • The text thing is annoying I agree, the OCD thing I can understand, I had and still slightly have it, although it isn't as bad now. It sucks. Anyway, when people just do it for the heck of it...it bugs me.
  • reina__ wrote:
    Ok, what I don't get is people defending people. It's a vent forum, not an arguing forum. :roll:
    <br>Well said. :)
    Looking for handy jobs and kennels to share. Go here: http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
    Some of you owe me cash - so check your CONTRACTS!!

luv, scotch (who is very much FEMALE, everyone. FEMALE.)
  • This is a <span style="font-style:italic">vent</span> forum. Lets not jump on people that vent. If you don't like what they have to say/type then don't read it or respond. :D<br>Reina did not say anyones name. So lets not jump to conclusions. ^^
    skizzy.png
  • I know exacly what you mean with the 'like' thing. Everyone I know says it...and now I do. I have tried to stop but its a habit and it won't go away lol. :)
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • I have been in the "Like you know its, like, so cool. And like, awesome and. . . like, cool awesome" habit for a long time. I cant help it. I try not to type it but it sometimes slips even with my fingers. But it is a vent so lets not jump on everyone
    R.I.P Max I love you so so much my baby Chihuhuahua dog! 2005-2010
  • Check the dates before you post. This is from 2009.. :/
This discussion has been closed.