Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naming Contest (WINNER-PIPER)

Its for the goat im getting June 12ish, but anyways.<br>Info about the goat:<br>Color: Cream and White<br>Sire's Name: Cyclone<br>Dam's Name: Angel Food Cake<br>Breed: LaMancha<br>Gender: Female<br><br>Criteria:<br>Must not be too out there...<br>Must not be anything too corny<br><br>Names of goats I have Now:<br>Gurkin (Dad named him)<br>Rain (Horse named her)<br>Lightining <br>Rosemary (she came with the name)<br>Hopefully these names help with what I like.<br><br>TOP 5- (if your name is on here, send -50k to Wheaton)<br>Skye, <br>Goose, <br>Cloud, <br>Thyme,<br>Chance<br><br>WINNER<br>THYME -suggested by piper<br><br>Prize:<br>100k err yah<br><br>Closing:<br>June 7th<br>Top 5 named June 7th (everyone there may get a prize <.<)<br>Winner Named June 13th
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• how about <br>Arcacia<br>Aster<br>Basil<br>Cypress or,<br>Dahlia
    az7051.jpg<3
  • Twister... xD i love the dads name lol
  • a random list.<br><br>Skye,<br>Zacoria,<br>Xandra,<br>Vixen,<br>Ester,<br>Sage,<br>Kacy,<br>Lyla,<br>Belle.<br><br>might add more later.<br>XD
    Axel.png
  • CYCLONE CAKE<br>or Cyclone Angel? :)<br><br>-brainfart- :shock:
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • Thunder<br>Brownie<br><br>I'll come up with some more later
    --Saved
  • Lena,<br>Sage,<br>Keane,<br>Tilon,<br>Nikon,<br>Keola.
    Pokemon001.jpg
    157om5l.jpg
  • cyclone angel? cyclone demon
  • I couple of names have jumped out at me already... I think I may keep this open till around june 7th a week before we get her, then close it chose my top whatever and then when we get her pick my favorite name.
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Kashi </span>(idea triggered by the granola bar im eating)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Quaker</span> (another granola bar sitting in my bag)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Linkin (or Lincoln)</span> (listening to linkin park right now :lol: )<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Cami</span> (random! :P )<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Squirt</span> (finding nemo! which brings me to my next idea...)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dori!</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Coaster</span> (gee, wonder how i came up with that one :| )<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Bella</span> (sorry if you hate twilight)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Chance</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Ceasar</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Cicily</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Gypsy</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Lottie Da</span><br><br><br>hope you like them!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • I got the best name for you.<br>Ever.<br><br><span style="font-size:200">PIPER</span><br>or Sandeh, if you prefer. :] either half of my name is AWESOME.<br><br>but. i suppose, if you dont want your kid to be awesome you could always name it something else like...<br><br>Kaiser [such a pretty name :]]<br>Lexi [short for Alexandria. Alexis. etc]<br>Wilde [with the -e. wild child]<br>Thyme. [like. Time. but... herb-y?]<br>Deanna [dee. dee. dee.]<br>Swiss [like.. swiss cheese? hehe]<br>Dutchess<br>Riley<br>Bailey<br>Pharaun [ahehe. :] pronounced like foreign. but -rahn a the end.]<br>Addy [Adrienne. ;] cute name]<br><br>;D
    silence.jpg
  • Storm ??<br> :P
    o9h73l.jpg
  • GOOSE.<br><br>I have a friend named Goose. Er. A friend nicknamed Goose. lol xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • kk - random list. and I didn't bother to read anyone else's so sorry if I repeat :)<br><br>Annie<br>Skye<br>Skyler<br><span style="color:red">Zephyr</span><br>Xena<br>Lady<br><span style="color:red">Willow</span><br>Sealy<br>Lily<br>Yako<br>Kayo<br><span style="color:red">Honey</span><br>Lulu<br>Gracie<br>Lupe<br>Fairy<br><span style="color:red">Lacey</span><br>Lana<br><br>good luck! The red ones are my favorites...
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • <span style="font-size:75">DREAMY.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • this may be ending earlier way earlier because i have to register her as soon as the papers come and the papers are coming way before the goat is <br><br>I may just make up some fakey register name xD and just be like her call name is this <.,
  • Wheaton wrote:
    this may be ending earlier way earlier because i have to register her as soon as the papers come and the papers are coming way before the goat is <br><br>I may just make up some fakey register name xD and just be like her call name is this <.,
    <br><br>can i suggest some registery names and call names then? I love those.... :)
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • riK9-5 wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    this may be ending earlier way earlier because i have to register her as soon as the papers come and the papers are coming way before the goat is <br><br>I may just make up some fakey register name xD and just be like her call name is this <.,
    <br><br>can i suggest some registery names and call names then? I love those.... :)
    yup go ahead :)
  • HORSE SAYS CLOUD XD
  • oops! i just re-read the lists and pandalove and I both said skye! she said it first though, so give her the 50k. sorry!