Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hello :)

edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Well I have alot of Indian in me & a name of mine is Lukari. My friends call me Lu or Kari or whatever :) .I'm fond of games like this one. But I'v been on VP for a few months, but never on. I used to be a big noob but I think I know what I'm actually doing now. I just discovered the forums & can't wait to meet everyone. :D
staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">-rushes in from nowhere- :shock: <br><br>Howdy Doody! I'm BobCat :D <br>You'll see around the forums that different people call me different names and such.. lol<br>If it looks or sounds like BobCat, then its me :lol: <br><br><br>I'm glad to see you like VP. <br><br>If you have any questions or need help with anything, I'm always here :wink: </span></span>
  • haha okay :D Thank You Bobcat :)
  • I'm Silversketches!<br>Or you can just call me Silver, :P<br><br>If you ever need anything, I'm friendly!<br>XD<br><br>Welcome to the forums!<br><br>You'll like it here. We have cookies. XD
    25jwppl.png
    **If I win anything, please PM me.
  • As a matter of fact we DO have cookies *hand you a cookie*! Welcome!
    4q6h53.png
  • yay lol *nom nom* thank you
  • Hiya! :3<br><br>If you ever need any help or anything such, just PM me. I'll be glad to help. =)
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • <span style="color:darkred">as you can tell. we are all spastic. your welcome to join our thread!<br>im SimStar.. also known as Sim, Simmeh or ingame; Elspeth or Rushton.<br><br>erm. yeah well ask any of us questions, cause we are all as intelligent as each other. 8) haha. <br><br>hope you keep enjoying VP!. :twisted: </span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Hiya, I be Cybe. Feel free to call me what you want. You can find me on chat as NoLife or ChildofBodom. Welcome! ^w^
    slipknot-1.png
  • Hi, I'm Ebony, but everyone calls me Eb. XD<br><br>I agree, VP is confusing.... <span style="font-size:42"> I recommend VHR. </span><br><br>No one here bites (As far as I know...) so, we aren't that scary.
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Hii (:<br>Welcome to VP !<br>I'm <span style="font-weight:bold">Brittsy</span> =D<br>If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Hey, I'm saved, but i respond to most anything<br>PM me if you ever need anything<br><br>PS the cookies on here are delicious :D
    --Saved
  • Hi there, I'm Moss :) Welcome to forums! Here is a nice place to be ^_^
    6y2t1t.gif
  • wow thanks everyone I feel welcomed :)
  • Ello =D Welcome to VP :D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Hi Im wheaton, or wheaty... and I do bite xD<br>But anyways i think thats it, have questions go ahead and ask me I've been playing since oct 15th 2004 i think O.o
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • <span style="font-size:92">Hai!<br>Welcome to the forums.<br><br>I am Gak, you can call me Gak or whatever you feel like really.<br>:D<br><br>Hmmm, I just came back to VP recently after leaving for about half a year. <br>I don't go on the actual VP site anymore...just the forums now.<br><br>I hope you will find it quite fun and enjoyable! ;)<br><br>I like your name by the way.<br>^^</span>
    264p8a9.png
  • Hiya!<br>I'm graypaw300, or gray. Or more commenly known on the game as Dachundlover (yes its spelled wrong) and I'm quite friendly, but can sometimes spaz out. If you need any help, be free to ask ^.^
  • hola xD<br>i'm glad you hopped onto forums! <br><br>i'm mahgic, and if you need any help at all, just lemme know! <br>xD
    37220.png
  • I'm <span style="font-weight:bold">Ludie.</span> That's what everyone calls meh :] Buuut, some people know me as Regretted Roses on the game.<br><br>I've been playing VP for... three and a half years now. It's addicting :3<br><br>I make up nicknames for people a lot of the times. Example: BobCat = BoboKitto. You can call her that if you like ;] She doesn't mind; and I don't mind. xD<br><br>I am one of those people that no one understands. And not in a 'OMG! THE WORLD DESERVES TO DIE BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES ME OR KNOWS WHO I AM--OR EVEN UNDERSTANDS ME!' way, I am just a misunderstood freak, really. Eventually it'll rub off on you...<br><br>I have laziness disease and I licked BoboKitto [BobCat] and gave her the disease, too. Don't go near her... you might get it from her. You can still come near me as I wear a mask to cover my identity anyways. It contains the disease inside along with it :]<br><br>Well, enough scaring you. ^^<br><br>Call me Ludie, and I gotta tell you, you came to the right place. >:]
  • haha Ludie :) I have an over active imagination anyways so I might fit in ;) <br><br>& thanks Gak , well thanks everyone :D
  • <span style="font-size:75">Hello! I'm Dreamland. But people call me a variety of names from Dreamy to Jasper. You can call me what you'd like. Everyone does. xD <br><br>I've played VP for 4 1/2 years now and I love making nicknames for people(similar to Ludie!). They're completely random names. Like my friend on here, Secret Dreams = Comma. No idea where it came from but hey, it's one of those uncommon brainwaves.<br><br>I don't have a laziness disease like Ludie. I just kind of have an import obsession on here. xDDD</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • haha I'm getting called Lu & Kari as my nicknames so far :)
  • LU!!!! hey. I see you found the forums xD VampireVenom of of VP of course 8) im the coolest one here (YEA RIGHT)
  • O_O Hello! *glomps Lukari*<br>Sorry >.< I just like to make new friends on here, hee hee.<br>But yes! You can ask me for any help if you want.<br>If you need a few free banners to start off with, contact me :)<br><br>The name is PishPosh most people call me Pish, a few call me Posh.<br>To you and really anyone else, I am whatever you want to call me.<br>If you want to talk more just PM me :D
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • i will probably just make something up as time goes on, but for now i will probably just use Lu :D (or maybe Lulu) :D
    --Saved
  • :) lol well im actually pretty good at graphics. Actually my friend & I are working on a layout. heheh :)
  • Okay, well good luck with your layout ^.^<br>I'd love to see it when you are done :D
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • ohohoh.<br>pick me.<br>i'm panda.<br>X)
    Axel.png
  • Hi I'm Kelsey and people call me Kelsey. Or Kels. Haha. :roll: LOL.<br>I am a very hyper girl and I think I'm fun to talk to, but thats just me.<br>*rambles on*<br>ANYWAY.<br>I LIKE BOXES AND FOOD.<br>Yes now you can tell I'm hyper, am I not right or am I not?<br>You're probably like :?: :?: :?: <br>Yes, I just had a Dr. Pepper. *wired* :twisted: <br><br>I love making banners. Yet they aren't AMAZING like some people's. Oh well, eh?<br>If you wanna check out my banner shop, click the button that says clicketh. :)<br><br>Well welcome to the forums.
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3