Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Made a layout..

edited May 2009 in Artist Alley
<a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=253062"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=253062</a><br><br><br>It's like my 3rd layout ever made and I think it's the best. :P Reina is going to make the Bark Park, Marketplace, Messages, and Forums part clickable! :D<br><br><br>Any critique? Like it? Don't like it? :P
6on02p.jpg20svx47.png

Comments

• thats oober cute, one thing I must have is link space. lol but I dont have great graphics like you/reina so I really like it :D
    Image21.png
  • Hmm, that might be easy to add to it. I forgot about that. Links to other kennels, dogs, etc.. Good idea. :P
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • Ew, stinky.<br><br>3eagles that is so so so so good! I don't even get you right now. I love the whole thing, especially<br>the color palette and the borders! Oh and I LOVE the banner.. those are beautiful dogs and<br>the flowers in the background are totally awesome. It looks... vintagey or something cool <br>like that. Love it. Now I just have to do that crapilicious coding that takes like 30 minutes. lol. <br>Just kidding. It'll take like 10 minutes. Nice job mangggggg!
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • :D:D I love that you love it, LOL! Nothing could compare to your layouts though. :roll: <br><br>I really like that color palette too, as if you didn't know! The layout you made me has like almost the exact same colors, lmao. That Cane Corso is one that you showed me and the Dane is from Del Castello Delle Rocche. They're my favorite Euro Dane breeders. :P<br><br><br><br>Hurry up with that coding before I have to start whipping you. :P <span style="font-size:9">Just kidding..</span>
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • Wow for this being only your third this is really amazing!<br>Keep up the good work and you can start selling these for a good price!
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • <span style="font-size:75">I already told you that I thought it was OMGOSHFANTABULOUS and stuff. </span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">That pwnz.<br>Taking orders? :P</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">So beautiful! Great job eagles! :D </span></span>
  • Eagles smells funny<br>And so does the layout :P
    Ven.png
  • :P<br><br>Horse: I'm not taking orders yet since I'm still learning how to code it and all that but I'll let you know when I'm ready? :D<br><br>Boncats: Thank you!! Now if little ReiRei will code it. :P<br><br>Buffy: You don't deserve a response. LOL! Just kidding.. I know what you said secretly means you're totally in love with my layout soo thanks! :P
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • Agreed with Horse. Tell us when you're taking orders =o
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Horse: I'm not taking orders yet since I'm still learning how to code it and all that but I'll let you know when I'm ready?
    <br><br>Who says I'm gunna teach you? :wink: :P <br><br><br>*sigh* I guess I'll code it now.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • <span style="font-style:italic">That is thee best layout ever.</span><br>A <span style="font-weight:bold">few</span> links are needed, though :3
    Pokemon001.jpg
    157om5l.jpg
  • =O that looks amazing! Love the colors and designs =D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Geez, i love it!! so much detail! Keep up the great work :D
    34j7n7p.gif
  • That layout is awesome. <3<br>I also loveeee the font you used, violation, right? [:<br>One of my favorite fonts. x]<br><br>Tell me when you're taking orders, Eagles. ;]
    bluehh.
  • I looooove eet.<br>:3<br><br>I 'specially love the swirl thingies outside the box.<br>So pretty.<br><br>(:
    25jwppl.png
    **If I win anything, please PM me.
  • :D Thanks everyone!<br><br><br>I'm still learning how to do CSS but it shouldn't be too much longer before I'm open for making them. :D
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png