Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breeding Kennel

edited April 2009 in Vent
I decided to make use of someone with a breeding kennel, the name will be withheld for security reasons. The price they quoted was reasonable and they were available. I sent the pair of dogs I wanted pups from over via contract, I'd bred the pair before so I knew they could make semi-decent pups. The female was in heat and ready to go.<br>Me - Lets see if you get better results out of breeding than I do.<br>Breeder - ok i will do it in the morning sorry just remind me<br>Breeder - She had her pups<br><br>So I wander over to see what I got and bid on them so they can come home? I also notice their age - 3 months. I send a VERY restrained message to the breeder.<br><br>Me - Why are the pups 3 months old already?<br>Breeder - Because i had to breed other dogs and i cant put them in a boarding because theyare unnamed Sorry<br><br>Upon receiving this response I go over and look at the pups again, they're now 5 months 1 week and my bid still sits on them. I sent a reply to the breeder along the lines of "send them home AND STOP AGING THEM!"<br><br>If this is how all breeders behave I'm amazed any get business at all. As a trainer I take special care of any dog sent to me, even to the point of not turning until I got clarification so I didnt make a mistake and over age the dog unnecessarily.<br><br><edited to remove against the rules content><br><br>heh, I finally got my dogs just now, such that they are.
eddf1e427d9b58542fb96a870043b3c6.jpg

Comments

• some people are new to it and don't understand that aging some one else's pups is not good. I brought a boarding kennel to toss a lot of dogs in that I did not want to age. I've had people actually only accept one bid and attempt to sell/breed the rest, so could have been a lot worse :3<br><br>If you want, send the pair to evlon ii<br><br>The pups will rot in my boarding kennel until you place bids on them.
    2yyqbuf.png
    Due to lack of interest tomorrow is canceled. Let the clocks be reset and the pendulums held.
  • I'm a good breeder and i'm fast - <br><br>Alma Lacey is the player name<br><br>Feel free to message me I can help you out with the first ones
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • Lists of "crappy" breeders, scammers or any other kind of list accusing people of things aren't allowed on VP. I suggest reading the rules :).
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png