Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Darned Dog Banner

Think you have what it takes to make the best dog banner ever? Then prove it!<br><br>Requirements: <br>1. Must have at least two breeds, but no more than six, unless you can make it look very good.<br>2. Must be in color.<br>3. Must look professional or be very neat.<br>4. Colors must go together if you use them for a background, etc.<br>5. Must be at least 400Wx250H, but no more than 700Wx450H. {Banner size}<br><br>Theme: Dogs<br><br>Text: Doesn't have to have any, but if it does, it must be related to how you set up the banner and the breeds of dogs you chose.<br><br>Prize: $350K and one skill max.<br><br>Note: I own the right to finish this contest with no winner. It depends on how much interest I get in this, and the types of banners I get. If I get a lot of interest in this, and I like most or all of the banners, I may increase the prize or give a little bit to everyone that enters. If there is only one winner, the prize I have above will be given.
qrngph.png

Comments