Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a Snow Dog Improvement Group!

Comments

• me?.....yup if you are talking to me......i specialize in siberian and alaskan huskies and kinda in malamutes
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • Anymore open positions?
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • um.......If you can think of anymore, theres deputy Manager for each and mabey afew other positions. They are all still open as we will draw the names out of a hat to make it fair.
    Silver Dragon Banners, Kennel Icons and Hand drawn pics.
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • Just to let you know, i dont care to have an actual position, but i will help with training them
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • ok, thats fine. Were just getting the website up and everything so it should officially oped on thursday or Friday!!
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • umm I am just checking still on vacation with MAtt
    PM me if you bought any thing from me!!!! in the past 2 weeks
  • Thats ok.<br>Everyone I got a new Banner!!YAY :D :) :D :)
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • i could sponser the club on my prestige kennel if you want
    wolfwing.jpg
  • Silver Dragon has allowed me host the club on my page, go ahead and apply the dog and silver will tell me if i can let him/her in
    wolfwing.jpg
  • I will be drawing the positions on Wednesday so if you haven't applied to be in the draw for a position now is the time. you dont have to have a specific position this is only for people who do.<br><br>3-4 days till official opening!! :) <br><br>As above, Toni has kindly offered to host the club on there page so apply your dogs there <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">only 1-3</span></span> and we'll get a layout up on the page soon. Any suggestions please let me know as all suggestions and ideas :idea: are welcome and if you make layouts post A.S.A.P :D :) <br><br>Thanks again<br>Silver
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • Okies, so I made up y mind, I would like a breeding spot, list me some and I will gladly take them! As for now I will go and buy a maly.
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • sorry everyone- I've been really sick lately so I havent had a chance to do much but I will draw the positions now. If I have made an erroe in hte positions or your not happy , please msg me.<br><br>drum roll please.........................................<br><br>Manager of Breeding- Majik<br>Deputy- Your Master<br><br>Manager of Training- Alley Montgomery<br>Deputy- rar_brit<br><br>*Other Members who are sponser trainers are welcome to help even if your not Manager or Deputy as there will be alot of Dogs to train and they will need a lot of help*<br><br>Manager of Breeds- ????<br>Deputy- ??????<br><br>Manager of Events- Roseanna & Toni<br><br>If I create or if anyone has ideas for other positions please tell me so there will be more :D
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • Whats a deputy?
    WLDI.png
  • a Deputy is like second in charge, another manager thats the helper of the actual manager etc.- Do you get what i mean?
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • so as a deputy, do i have to start on doing somethin now, or wait until told to by the actual manager?
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • you both work together, so you'll need to keep in contact with your partner. But you usually wait for Instructions from me or Mystic07.<br>Trainers can begin as soon as everyone has applied there dog at the club and we will tell you what dogs you will need to train or stat max etc. and then the owner can send it to you. :D :) <br><br>does anyone have any questions?<br><br>I understand as its the Christmas holidays that alot of people are going away- I will be gone from the 27th of Dec. to the 14th of Jan. and I dont know if I will be able to come on vp during that time- proably not and most other people may be busy or going away so there will be like a holiday or break between <span style="text-decoration:underline">Christmas and the 14th of January</span><br><br>If the managers and deputys are'nt going away between then I may leave afew dogs that need to be trained for the club or dogs that neeed to be bred, eents to run, imports to get etc. so please let me know.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Please apply your dogs at the club page ASAP- under the list of clubs.</span>
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • WOULD LOVE TO JOIN, ALSO I HAVE MANY GOOD MAULMATES THAT NEED TO BE TRINAED, SO ANY OF THE TRIANERS YOU FIND, CONTACT ME! oops, sorry about the caps.
    CARLYBABIE-Banner.jpg
  • ok, Why ould you like to jion and what could you do for the club, do you have any ideas or expectations etc.? <br>All club dogs will be trained by our trainers but we have very high standards so the dogs need to have good bloodlines etc. as we are trying to help and improve the Snow Dogs of vp.
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • yeah, i could do the finding events if you want, or maybe getting more members? My maulamtes are Blitz the Biscuts(not the greatest), Swift Water's Keemo Night, Mark Fray, and SPacy Biscut.
    CARLYBABIE-Banner.jpg
  • im going to be around for most of the christmas break, only gone on christmas.....so i could do some things if you leave something for me to do.....
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • Thankyou for replying, we need the others to reply and also for ALL members to apply their dogs here ASAP <br><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=17763"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=17763</a><a href="<br><br>We will have alot of Dogs to be trained and Stat maxxed so you can begin now if you want as your partner hasnt replied yet and may be away- actually your the only one whos replied!lol<br><br>Please msg me on vp for your instructions on training." target="_blank" class="bb-url"><br><br>We will have alot of Dogs to be trained and Stat maxxed so you can begin now if you want as your partner hasnt replied yet and may be away- actually your the only one whos replied!lol<br><br>Please msg me on vp for your instructions on training.</a>
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • ok, i just realized that of the 3 dogs that i was thinkin about applying the only one not in a club already is not fully trained yet, so do you want me to apply him anyway or wait until i finish training?
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • doesnt matter, becuase he'll end up being trained by the club trainers anyway! :D<br><br>also do you have any ideas for the club page? its still be experimented with and under construction.
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • ok, so i applied my dogs. please keep me posted(haha like my joke?) :D on the happenings of the club :!:
    CARLYBABIE-Banner.jpg
  • i applied my dog Dazed Akon
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • so is there training for the dogs in the club? because i have 2 dogs in it, and I need them stat maxxed. also, i am in need of a female alaskan malumate. silly me, i sold the last one. if anyone has a litter of pups or anything, tell me!
    CARLYBABIE-Banner.jpg
  • Ok, great, I have lots of SNow Dogs which I may be willing to sell for a high price :wink: depends which dogs but they are all of good bloodlines and all have great stats!
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • <span style="color:blue">hi, i was thinking as you have a Sponsor club you don't need me as Manager of Events, so can i be Manager of Breeding as i have a Sponsor breeding Account and i have got my Alaskan Malamute up 7x4 :P link to breeding kennel <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=43519"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=43519</a></span><br><br><br><span style="color:red">PS may not reply as going away for Christmas sorry :cry: </span>
    Pho1FC.jpg
    gd.jpg
  • yay! I have two nice malys. i just entered them in the club, they're names are Azteca and Gray Mist of the Mountain. Anyone willing to train them?
    WLDI.png
  • i'm no longer holding theh club on my kennel
    wolfwing.jpg