Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naming COntest

Ok. I'm working on a new line f Belgian Laekenois. I am terrible at making names, so I'm hoping you will be better than me. What I am looking for from you is at least 5 names. After that, I think I can do the rest. The prize is 600k to the winner, may raise the prize later.<br><br>Here are some things I like:<br>Paramore<br>3Oh!3<br>Cars(vroom vroom)<br>Talking(lol)<br>Twilight(sort of)<br>PM me for more.<br><br>I'm really looking forward to see what names you come up with :!: :D
of84f8.png
DA Account
53/50 Million by 1.31.10
I MADE IT!!!

Comments

• Take A Lap<br>One Chance Fancy<br>Tailgate Party<br>Whisk Until Smooth<br>Live It Up<br>Check It Out<br>Life To It's Fullest<br>Wild And Crazy<br>Party Animals<br>Touched By An Angel<br>Sittin' Pretty<br>Findin' A Way Back Home<br>Hysterically Me<br>Wisteria<br>Crepuscularity<br>Canis Maximus<br>Dog Of The Day<br>It's My Time Now<br><br><br>It's kind of more than five... :) But i love doing colors and names!<br><br>SO i hope you like them!
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • I forgot to add this, but could you also separate them into what themes they go. Thanks. Those are some great names!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • CARS<br>Mercedes Binz<br>Mustang Sally<br>Camry<br>Plymouth<br>Prowler<br>Jaguar<br>Skidder<br>W.D.<br>Diesel<br>Aero Starre<br>Ignito<br>Dasher<br>Krach {Crash}<br><br>Hope you like the names! :D
    qrngph.png
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Cars</span><br>~615~*x4~Mustang Range~<br>~615~*x4~Weathered Cadallaic~<br>~615~*x4~Belgian Farrari~<br>~615~*x4~Mercedes A-Class~<br>~615~*x4~Belgian Ford Mustang~<br>~615~*x4~Chevrolet Camaro~<br>~615~*x4~McLaren Racer~<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Twilight</span><br>~615~*x4~Vegetarian Vampire~<br>~615~*x4~Moonlit Hunt~<br>~615~*x4~Clarity Sense~<br>~615~*x4~Wolf Enemy~<br>~615~*x4~Wolf Friend~<br>~615~*x4~Cresent Scar~<br>~615~*x4~Olympic Clan~<br><br>Hope you liked these :wink:<br><br>* represent the amount of x4s the dogs has<br>615 is you kennel brand, right?
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • Dunno if the brand i put is right but you get the idea lol<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Cars</span><br><br>•MB• Porsche<br>•MB• Ferrari<br>•MB• Range Rover<br>•MB• Spider<br>•MB• Silver Rims<br>•MB• Next Gear<br>•MB• Speed Record<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Talking</span><br><br>•MB• Hot Gossip<br>•MB• Chatterbox<br>•MB• Tell Her<br><br>Dunno any more, haha. <br>Are they okk?
    ((: ... anqel'
  • I would put mine in themes but they aren't really all in the themes...they are just random dog names i came up with. sorry.. :(
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • *I made this list without looking at other suggestions<br><br>(the following are 3oh!3 songs)<br>Starstrukk<br>Tapp<br>Photofinnish<br>Electroshock<br><br><br>Lamborghini<br>(the following are lamborghini names)<br>Miura<br>Espada<br>Islero <br>Jarama<br>Urraco<br>Countach Silhouette<br>Jalpa<br>Diablo<br>Murcielago<br>Gallardo<br>Reventon<br>Embalado<br>Alar<br><br>Ferrari<br>(the following are types of ferraris)<br>Fiorano<br>Abarth<br>Mondial<br>Monza<br>Testa Rossa<br>Berlinetta<br>Montagna<br>Evoluzione<br>Lancia<br>Vignale<br>Zagato Panoramica<br>Pininfarina Speciale<br>Drogo<br>Testa d'Oro<br>Pinin<br>Bolide<br>Millechili<br>Ascari<br>Scaglietti<br>Cabriolet<br>Daytona<br>Stradale<br>Scuderia<br>Spyder<br>Maranello<br>Fiorano<br>Superamerica<br>Europa<br>Boano<br>Ellena<br>Pininfarina<br>Lusso
    AvadaKadavra.png
  • Nice names. I'm really looking forward to more names!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!