Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed. Delete Post.

Resolved.
If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">You have to send the money to the orbis email<br>And in the notes include the player name for the account the imports are being purchased for.<br><br>I think the email is <a href="vhr@orbisgames.com" target="_blank" class="bb-url">vhr@orbisgames.com</a><br>And for the subject just put 'VP Unmade Imports'</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • How do you send the money to their e-mail account? I've never heard of that.
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Log onto paypal.<br>And click on the 'send' button somewhere near the top.<br>You can enter a name or email.</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)